Reveals and bonding

Trigger warnings: mentions of the following- death, bullying, abuse, self harm, slight manipulation, depression, angst

Virgil's PoV
All 6 of us sat in Pattons living room, Remy, Patton and Emile we're curled up on the sofa and Logan, roman and I sat on bean bags that were scattered across the floor.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes before Patton spoke up. "I think we should learn about each other and figure out how these... people will target us"

I felt my anxiety rise. I was out- numbered by everyone who agreed, although Remy did look a bit uncertain about the whole 'bonding and getting to know each other moment'.

"I'll start" roman said. It made sense seen as he was #1. "The headstone that was broken was my twin brothers. He died last April... and nothing is the same without him." I noticed I was squeezing his hand sympathetically. Blushing, I took it back and looked down.
I noticed Remy give me a look from across the room.
"You don't need to give us details, I think it's obvious why... this happened today" Logan said, everyone's attention turning to him. Emile nodded, "Do you know who would do this?" Emile looked sad. Emile and Patton looked too innocent to be caught up with things like this.

A cat crawled up on my lap and sat down purring quietly. I smiled and stoked the feline causing the purring to be louder. "That's moon" Patton smiled. I continued to stroke her.

"Virgil?" I looked at Patton who spoke out. "You're number two. So the next person to be targeted. Do you know how they'd do it?"

I shook my head not wanting everyone to know about the truth about me. I caught Remys eye again and he motioned at his own sleeve. I looked down at mine, it was halfway up my forearm. I quickly pulled it down but all of them had already saw. Fresh cuts, burns and bruises were covering my arm.

"Fine... I get bullied by Tom, Hunter and Blake. Everyday after school for an hour. I can't stop it." I said quickly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Roman said quietly. I didn't want them to know about me being fostered before being placed back with me dad. Or the abuse I suffer at home.
"Can I ask you something?" Logan asked, adjusting his glasses. I nodded and looked at him. "Patton and Emile said something was wrong with you at school. What was it?"

"Oh... I just passed out. I'm ok now" I forced a smile. Logan looked like he wanted to ask more but looked at Emile. "Emile?"

Three hours passed and we had information about each other. Emile, #3 said he was moving to another country at attend a private catholic school. He also revealed that his parents always said they knew what was best for him.
Logan explained how emotions was the bane of his existence. His voice had grown sad. His parents forced him to apply to universities above his academic abilities and didn't approve of his sexuality.
Patton revealed that his parents were getting divorced and they yelled a lot, and sometimes at him. He also said he'd been suffering with depression but was doing better.
Remy was closed off like me but briefly explained he had a bad relationship with his mother and never saw his father.

At around 8pm we all made our way home. I got a ride home with Remy and Roman in remys car. My eyelids felt heavy. I faintly remembered roman getting out and Remy asking for my address. I told him where I lived and when we got there I got out. I opened the door and made my way to my room and collapsed on my bed and passing out again.