0//Prologue

Hiya! I'm Defelala, Defe for short. I'm a minecraft/animation youtuber who writes fanfiction for fun.

Feel free to check out my other social medias:

Defelala OR Defelala#0666 on everything

I respect that George and Dream are both (most likely) straight. This is fanfiction.

This story will not have any smut whatsoever. There will be no implication of smut. Any comments regarding smut will be deleted. These are real people. Please respect that :)

"Sapnap read this???"

Yes. Sapnap read up to chapter 5. We were friends so i asked him what he thought of it. He said it was cool.

For Dream/George:

Hi. Please do not read this on stream or for a video. I will take this down if you want me to. Sorry if it's bad.

Enjoy💖

--Actual Story--

Clay sat down at his desk, and spun around in his chair. It was a little rickety but he had had it for forever. It's not like it's going to suddenly collapse or anything; it could hold his weight just fine. He leaned back just to prove his point, reaching down to run a hand over the cool metal supporting the legs.

Clay moved over to his tower and turned on his pc, watching as the monitors flickered to life, in sync with the RGB decals on his tower. He was greeted with a login screen, a name different than his own hovering above the password slot.

Dream logged in, and began setting up his recording software. He ran a quick safety check in the background as he opened minecraft. You could never be too safe! Switching back to his recording software, Dream hit the start button, and tested to make sure his mic was working.

Just as Dream came to the conclusion that it was, the virus check stopped. Everything was a-okay. A little animation of a car drove off screen in the corner, showing the program closing. Dream smiled, and moved all of the recording stuff into his other monitor, out of his way.

He stared for a few minutes at his desktop wallpaper, sighing happily.

The 20 year old clicked on Discord, and waited for it to load with a faint blush on his face. His heart skipped a beat as it loaded onto his favorite person, who was also his most recently talked to. He hit the call button, knowing he was a couple minutes early. He waited for his friend to join the call, humming some tune he had heard on tiktok happily to himself.

About 15 of those annoying ringtone things later, and his friend finally joined.

"Hey Dream!"

"Hi George!"

"You ready to lose?"

"Nah, you know I always win."

"Not always! Last time I beat you!"

Dream laughed.

"That's one time out of how many?"

"Oh, just run the command."

Today was going to be a good day.