15//Twenty-One Questions

<<HELP LMDAO PLEASS DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, ITS DREAM ASKING GEORGE QUESTIONS GKSNJSMZ

ENJOY!!!💖💖💖💖>>

1. What's your favorite color?

After spending another half hour together on the dock, George gave in and agreed that they should call Sapnap to come pick them up.

As much as Dream would've loved to stay, Sap was probably worried about his friends. After all, the last time he saw them alone together Dream had... Nope. He didn't want to think about that.

1- Hmm, probably blue. After all it's one of the only colors I can see, haha.

When Sap pulled up Dream reluctantly got into the passenger seat. What he really wanted to do was sit in the back next to his possible new boyfriend, but that would've raised a few questions that Dream wasn't ready to answer.

He drummed his fingers against the window, stealing glances at George every now and again. Whenever he got caught he quickly looked back outside, his face turning a light shade of pink.

2. Hm... Wait, you're colorblind? What type?

Thoughts swirling in his head, Dream barely noticed when the car rumbled to a stop. He silently got out, gently slipping back into his mind.

That is until he felt a hand brush against his own.

Startled, Dream looked down at George. The shorter man grinned up at him. 'Let's talk,' his glimmering brown eyes said as they quickly flicked towards the house and back again.

2- Protanopia. I can really only see blue and yellow, but I'm getting some glasses soon.

Once inside, the three of them made small talk before George and Dream went upstairs to take showers and change back into normal clothes.

On the way up, when he was sure Sapnap wouldn't see them, Dream slipped his hand into George's. He felt George's hand move to hold his back and a small smile stretched across his lips. His heartbeat flurried like a dandelion's seeds in the breeze as he thought about what they were, what they had been, and what they could be.

3. Oh, so my skin doesn't look green for you? Huh. Anyways, question three... What's your full name?

Instead of letting go of his hand and the both of them going into their separate rooms George pulled Dream into his room.

The brunette sat down on the messy bed and patted the blankets beside him, a lopsided smile on his face. Dream tentatively sat down, his legs cold from his damp swimsuit.

3- George James Maidson. Weird last name, I know.

"So," George started, looking down at their hands, "what are we?"

"I guess we're boyfriends, unless you don't want to be-" Dream answered after a few moments, before being cut off.

"No! I mean, I want to," a pause, "I want to go out with you."

Dream looked over at George, immediately noticing the hesitation in his voice. His best friend, maybe even boyfriend was looking down at the ground, his face and ears bright pink.

"Are you sure? I'm serious, I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with," Dream said, gently taking George's hands into his own. George looked up and met his gaze. Something was behind those hypnotizing chocolate eyes. Dream just didn't understand what and he wouldn't, not for a long time.

4. No, I like it. Though, I think George James Anderson would suit you a lot better. What do you think?

"Yeah, I'm sure," George said, his lips moving up in a smile. Dream smiled back.