7//Minecraft Vibes

<<Hiya!! I really like this chapter,, and I promise you won't cry :) Well, you might, but not from sadness :D

As always, song is inspo!!!<3333

Enjoy :D>>

Eight days later and it time for Dream to finally go home. He felt so much better than he did when he woke up, his headache having subsided. Dream was far more than ready to leave the hospital. Plus, he and George had been talking more too and they were gonna hang out later-

In fact, the third day, George visited him alone for the first time.

Dream was reading a book that Sap had brought him the day before when he came in. Dream looked up, startled by the sudden noise of the door opening. He immediately set down the book and sat up.

"Hey George," Dream said, watching as George pulled a chair up beside Dream's bed. George flopped down in it, pulling out his phone without responding to Dream's greeting. He scrolled through for a few moments before leaning forwards in his chair. Dream closed his mouth, wondering what George was doing as he furiously tapped away. Dream's phone dinged. He picked it up, seeing that he had received a message.

Georgey-poo:
Hi
I lost my voice earlier today so I can't speak
Stupid hypixel battles
How are you feeling?

Dream hadn't touched his contact since he saw it, so it was still saved as a cutesy and sort of flirty version of George. He looked up and smiled. "I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you?" he responded. George smiled. The day before, when Sapnap had also given him the book, his friend had dropped off his phone. Dream spent the rest of the day combing through it, reading all of his texts with George, looking at every picture they had taken together, even every Twitter reply.

Georgey-poo:
I'm ok

George's fingers hovered over the keyboard and Dream wondered what he was thinking.

Georgey-poo:
Do you want to play mc

Dream chuckled, "Sure!" George grinned. He turned his phone sideways and scooted his chair closer to Dream. Dream opened Minecraft on his phone, holding it in his lap. "I'll make the world," he said. Once it finished loading Dream paused.

There was a world labeled 'Dreamnotfound'.

"Is this our world?" Dream asked, showing his phone to George who shook his head. Dream loaded the world, curious as to what he'd find. When George joined, he opened his mouth in a gasp. Dream actually gasped.

It was so beautiful. There was a house right in front of spawn, which was on a sky island. The birch and smooth-stone home was accented with blue and green stained glass and sea lanterns. There was an intricately detailed path leading up to the front doors, lined with flowers and a small river. He moved around, looking at the aesthetic building. George went into chat and started typing.

GeorgeNotFound: you built all of this for me?

"I-I think? I don't really remember making this," Dream said, just as awestruck as the man beside him. He moved his character towards the house, wanting to see what was inside.

It was even prettier on the inside than the outside. Each block looked like it was put in its place with careful consideration. The house was much bigger on the inside as well, possibly due to some coding on Dream's part. He saw George's character follow him inside.

Dream didn't know what to look at. There was a spiral staircase leading up to a second floor in front of him, a living room/library to his left, and a mock gaming room to his right. "Where should we go first?" Dream looked up from his phone at George. The man was intensely focused on the screen in front of him, his eyes sparkling. "George?" Dream raised an eyebrow. George looked up, his face a little red. Dream chuckled.