there is no light at the end of the tunel

It's the last day of middle school for Izuku Midoriya, quirkless boy in the world full of super humans with a dream to become a hero.

"Okay everyone, today will be the last day of class, so clean up your tables and get your stuff out of your lockers" the teacher says. Everyone cheers and uses their quirks to show how happy they are.
"Okay, okay. yeah I know you're all happy, but don't forget the rules: no quirks on school grounds" the teacher says.

The day goes by fast and in the last 5 minutes the teacher decides to talk to the class about summer vacation and their next school.
"So class, this is probably going to be the last time I'll see you but I will be looking at the schools you have applied for. Especially at UA high for you two, Katsuki and Izuku."
Katsuki Bakugou turned around fast giving Izuku a death glare.
"You applied for UA? you damn nerd? are you challenging me?!" He growled angrily.
"No Kacchan, of course not, it's not like that, I swear" Izuku said quickly hoping to calm down his childhood friend but it only got worse.

After 10 minutes everyone except for Izuku left the building. Katsuki got back into the classroom and looked at him.
"So you quirkless wannabe think that you're better than me...?
Listen here loser!
You will never beat me.
You will never be better than me.
You will never be more than a quirkless loser and you will never be a hero!" Katsuki says as he blew up Izuku's notebook with his Quirk. "Just a word of advice, go take a swandife off the roof and hope you will be born with a quirk in your next life" he said before throwing the remains of the notebook out the window and leaving Izuku alone.

Izuku thinks for a moment and then slowly walks out of the building back home.
He walks underneath the bridge he always walks through but he doesn't look out and gets caught in the grip of a slime villain.

"I didn't know all might would be in town. sorry for this kid but this is my only way of getting out." The villain says as his slime covers Izuku's body and slips into his mouth.

Izuku struggles to breathe as the slime blocks his air pipe and tries to get out of the villains grasp. He doesn't want to die, not yet, he's too young! He hasn't fallen in love yet and there's still so much he wants to see...

It gets blurry in front of his eyes and just when he is about to give in he hears something. A lot of wind flies past him and the villain loses his grip. For a moment it feels like he can breathe again, but it doesn't take long for his body to give in anyway. He collapsed on the floor. Izuku wakes up and looks around in confusion. He was just about to start mumbling to himself when he saw his Idol.
"You're awake, I thought we lost you there!" All Might says with a big smile. Izuku doesn’t know what to say, but then it hits him.
His idol was standing right there infront of him. Talking to him...

All Might was already getting ready to leave before Izuku could even thank him for saving his life.
Izuku quickly ran up to him an tried to talk to him. "All Might, wait, I have to ask you something!" but he doesn't listen and jumps really high into the air.
Izuku quickly clings to his leg "What? I'm all for my fans but this is way too much. let go of me!" All Might says as he shaks his leg.
Izuku holds on for dear life and quickly shakes his head.
"Where hundreds of meters in the air. if I let go now... I'll die!" He says scared. All Might sighs but nods. "Hold on then and close your mouth."

Izuku did as he was told. Not long after they land on the high building.
"Okay kid, this is your stop. I really have to go and bring this villain to the police now. So... yeah, find your way home."
All Might says as he is about to leave again.

"All Might please wait just one minute. I have to ask you this... is really important to me. I've been bullied all my life... and I just need to know. Can someone like me... someone born without a quirk... still be a hero like you? And save people?" izuku asks. There is hope in his voice and he looks at All Might.

All Might stays quiet for a bit. But then turns around facing the city. "Im sorry kid, but without a quirk, you can’t be a hero. Its just to risky. You will only bring yourself in danger." He says before jumping away.

The hope in Izuku's eyes shaders and he stays there. Tears slowly running down his cheeks. He slowly walks to the edge of the building, looking down while the words that Katsuki have spoken earlier the day ran through his head. 

"Just a word of advice, go take a swandife off the roof and hope you will be born with a quirk in your next life.”

That’s what kacchan said.

Izuku's body was shaking. He closes his eyes and leans forward letting gravity take hold of him. The wind blows through his green hair.
The only thing he can think of right now was how sad his mother would be once she found out what he did

Thed is the first cheapter of this book
I hope you all are going to like it.
Yes, i did take a lot of insperation from the manga, but its just the first cheapter. And every book needs a good ground base right?

This book is inspirde by the villain deku from valeriecosplays
Go folow her on insta and tiktok😇