Loosing hope

Izuku's p.o.v

It's been a couple of days now since I've been put in this room.
At least...
I think it has...
It could be longer. I don't really have a way of knowing since there are no windows and I don't have a clock, so the sun or the time could not really help me.

I think I get food once a day... and according to that logic, it has been 12 days. Once every two days, Kurogiri comes in to check on my wounds. And their healing quite good... better than expected to be honest.
I also get a visit from this Shigaraki guy every 3 days... every time he asks me if I will 'join them, in destroying the hero society' and every time I say no.

I do notice him getting more irritated and impatient though... So I don't think it will be long before he snaps and hurts me. The only good thing about this is that I now know more about these people.

First we have Tomura Shigaraki. A man with the disintegration quirk and a really short temper. He acts like a little spoiled child and its really annoying. But apparently he's the leader of this group.
Then we have Kurogiri a man with a really strong teleportation quirk. That is really rare.
He's the second-in-command, but to me it looks more like he's Shigaraki's babysitter.

These two work for a villain known by the name All For One. I don't know anything about him, but he does sound really scary... Apparently he's the only villain who never got caught by all might. And that says something.

Then they have a lot of low life villains underneath them. But no big guys that are really important. It's like this League Of Villains is more like a pile of nobody's with three important strong cornerstones...

They do have this thing called a Nomu... I don't know what it is, but apparently it would be strong enough to kill All Might... And they are planning to attack UA High as soon as the summer vacation is over.

"Izuku. I brought you some food, and after that our Master wants to talk to you." Kurogiri says breaking my trail of thoughts. I look up at him and sigh. "I'm not hungry..." I said softly.
I know that's a lie but... I just don't want to eat what these villains give me...
Kurogiri sights unchains my hands. "You are going to eat Izuku. it's important. And even if you hate us, this is the only food you get. So you don't have much of a choice." He says and I can't help but agree.
I slowly start eating the food and just like all the other meals I got in this hellhole... It's surprisingly good. I wonder who cooks around here..?

Kurogiri looks at me and when I'm done eating he grabs my arm. "You are going to take a shower, and dressed in some more appropriate clothes. Cause the way you are looking now isn't going to make the Master happy." He says as he drags me out of the room.
It took me a while to make sense of what he said... But when it hit me I immediately stood still. "Wait... I'm going to meet your Master...!? I asked confused.

Kurogiri nods and pushes me into a small room. I look around and see a shower, and a mirror, and there's also a pile of neatly folded black clothes.
I look into the mirror but the one looking back at me is someone I don't recognize.
-
His hair is messier than usual.
-
His face is dirty.
-
And there are bags under his eyes.
-
And don’t forget the big scars on his arms...
-
Is that really me? I look... Terrible...! And my skin is so pale.
I look like a ghost...
Maybe a shower will do me good.
I put on the shower and undress. The hot steam fills the room quickly as a step under the hot water.
I feel all my muscles relax and the pain in my back slowly goes away. After about 10 minutes I turn the shower off again and dry myself. Now I just have to get dressed...
Ss I look at the clothes I see something I don't like...

...a tie...

Darn it. I hoped I would never have to put on one of those again. I can't tie a tie, I never could... This is going to be a problem.
It took me about 15 minutes before I gave up. I just couldn't do it, I never learned how.

But the rest of the closing looks surprisingly good on me.
I was wearing a black blouse, black vest and black pants. My red shoes were the only thing I was wearing with color.

Just when I was done tying my shoelaces there's a knock at the door. Are you done Izuku? The master is getting impatient." Kurogiri said. I stayed quiet for a bit.
I mean, this could be my only chance of getting out of here... I still don't want to join them, but it looks like the heroes don't even know that I'm missing. Maybe they think I'm dead... Then they won't go looking for me at all...

"Izuku, I'm coming in." Kurogiri said as he opened the door. I looked at him and he sighes. "Come here, let me help you with that tie." he says. He ties to tie for me. If I didn't know any better, kurogiri would look like a single father to me instead of a villain... He isn't mean at all... or I just didn't see his mean side yet...
He grabs my arm again and walks me to the bar where I woke up a couple of days ago.

I look around and see Shigaraki and a couple of other villains. What is all of this about? Do they think that their Master will be able to break me..? I don't think so. I won't become a villain. Never in my life. I will never harm innocent people.

"That is what you think Izuku Midoriya. But believe me when I say, before the end of the summer, you're one of us." voices says. It startled me. What the hell...??? this isn't good.

Here is chapter 3
Dont forget to leave a vote or a reactoin if you like the book😇