The last string of sanety (part one)

~~~
.
3 Days before the atack on the USJ
.
~~~
.

Katsuki bakugo p.o.v

It has been 2 Months since Deku has disappeared. And don't like to admit it, but I'm worried About him. I mean, yes. I was angry when I found out that he would try out for AU. I Wanted him to disappear.

But then the news reported him missing at the beginning Of The summer vacation. My world just... stopped spinning.
I couldn’t sleep anymore... and I barely ate. All my attention went out to him.
Where did he go?
Was he save?
Was he in trouble?
Was he even still alive...?

Then the entry exams came up. I hoped to see him there. I looked around for his stupid broccoli hair... but I didn't see him anywhere.
I barely made it through the exams...
And now I'm a member of class 1A. Alot has happened since then. I'm stuck here with some extras, one emo rich boy, one dumbass and a sleep deprived maniac. First we had a pervy bastard but he got expelled at the first day.

Some of these extras try to become my friends. They even became a group. They call themselves The Bakusquad...
Or... something like that.
They follow me like a shadow, but I always succeed in losing them after school. So I can go look for deku.
No one knows that I know the missing Midoriya boy, and I want to keep it like that. It's none of their business.

Everyday after school, I go out to some of Deku’s favourite spots, hoping to see him sitting there... and just like every day, I'm already planning on where I will go today. Maybe the park... he loved the park. Or maybe...

"AU!!!"

I got hit on the back of my head what snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see who hit me so I could kill them... but some its mister Aizawa. "pay attention problem child. You're in school not at home so no daydreaming."
I sigh in frustration and go back to work. "Ey Bakugo, are you oke? You have been daydreaming a lot lately. Do you have something on your mind?" Kirishima asked and I glare at him. "Mind your own god dam business shittyhair. I don't need your concern" I say rudely and I tried to concentrate. I don't know why but my mind keeps going back to Deku... and that something is wrong. I have a bad feeling about all of this. Something is going to happen... Something bad

Izuku p.o.v

I'm tied down to a metal table with leather straps, and have a leather strap in my mouth to. I already had a lot of torture today... I can still feel some of the blood running down my face. And I think I broke all of the bones in my arms... Again.
It Hurts so much...
I also got to lot of shocks today. With every mistake I made and everytime I thought of a hero i got a shocked.

I am able to take more of the torture physically, but my mind suffers so much... and I hate it. I hate every second of it. And want to stop.
I thought Shigaraki's torture was bad... but this was worse. I get a shock and squeal hard.
Tears running down my cheeks. The salty water stinging in all the small wounds it passes.
I look up and see all for one towering over me.
My body start shaking. I'm scared... No, scratch that. Im terrified. What is going to do to me now?

He doesn't say anything and put his hand on my chest. At first I don't noticed anything... But then a sudden and terrible pain goes through my body.
It feels like my muscles are on fire. I cried out loudly and the pain gets worse.
Not long after that everything turns black and my body goes numb.
I fainted...
All I could think when I realised this...
whas that I screwed up.

Shigaraki p.o.v

I'm sitting at the bar drinking a glass of whiskey when the TV turns on.
"Master. It's been awhile. how's the boy doing?" I asked hoping to hear that he gave up or died. "The boy survived the training and did a good job." Master says and I spit out my drink and destroy my glass in annoyance. "He survived?!" "Yes tomura. And I'm sending him back to you. You're going to take him with you to UA. He will help you succeed." Master said and I can't help but get mad.
This is my mission and my league. I'm the boss here and I don't like that kid. I dont want him in my sight or in my leage...