the usj insedent

Katsuki p.o.v

We are going on a small excursion with the class today. We are going to a place specially created for training rescues. I really don't see the point of this, where only first years. We should be training as in using our quirks and hand-to-hand combat. This feels like stuff for second or third years, not that I care. I mean the more training the better. But I can't help but have a bad feeling about this. Something isn't right here...

We are sitting in a bus now and the class is talking about quirks and stuff like that. But I'm not really listening. I'm thinking about Deku. How much more talk would there be if that mumbling fanboy was here...

"You want to talk strong and cool? Then you're talking about Todoroki and Bakugou" I hear someone say and a small smirk creeps onto my face as my ego grows a bit. Hell yeah, they know that I'm strong.
"But bakugou is so angry all the time, he's never going to be popular." The Frog girl says and My ego crumbles. "What did you say frog face?!" I yell and soon enough the Bus is full of arguing. Mostly from my side.

Then the bus stops and everyone gets out. We walk into some kind of dome and see all kinds of disasters. From a erupting volcano to a landslide. And even a sinking ship. This is quite an amazing sight for sure. Then Pro Hero 13 walks in and starts talking.

"Good morning students. I'm Pro Hero 13 and this place is called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or USJ for short" She says and i hear shittyhair chuckle. "So basically Universal Studio Japan?" he asks and the class chuckles aswell.
"Not really. This place is build to train young Heroes like yourself in the art of rescue. I built this with every disaster imaginable in mind." Says 13 and Aizawa walks up to him.
I can hear them talking even though the rest of the class was talking pretty loudly

Aizawa: "Where is All Might? He was supposed to be here."

13: "It seems he has reached his limit this morning..."

Aizawa: "During his morning Patrol. I heard"

13: "You can't blame him. You know how he is."

Aizawa: "I know, but thed doesn’t mean i have to like it..."

Then Aizawa and 13 turn to us.
"Before we begin training today, I have one thing to tell you... or two, maybe three or... 4 or... You know what I mean." The class chuckles which annoys me cause I wanted to start this training thing.

"As many of you may know, my Quirk is called black hole. I sucking and There apart Anything." "And you saved a lot of People with it." Round face says. "Indeed. But my powers could easily be used to kill." This shut everyone up. "I'm sure there are some amongst you that have similar ability. And that is why we training rescuing. This Class will show you a new perspective and a new way of using your quirks." 13 says and everyone gets excited. I can't say that I'm not, this does sound pretty awesome.

"Oké, First of..." Aizawa says but stops talking and turns around quikly. I look passed him to see what he is looking at and see some kind of a dot of Black mist appearing on the middle of the plaza. A hand comes out of the dot and the dot gets bigger. "What the hell are those? More mobility robots like in the Entrance exame?" Shittyhair asks as we look at the dot getting even bigger. Aizawa puts on his goggles and i already know what he is going to say.

"Stay back, those are villains!"

The mist dot is now more like a portal and a lot of villains come out. Then the mist turns into a man... Thing... and stands next to a man with blue-grey hair and Hands all over him and a big man-bird-thing with no skull.
And For second, I thought I saw... No, there is no way.
I Shake it off and take a step forward to help mister aizawa but he tells us to stay here and jumps into action.