The pit of despair

Izuku p.o.v

My head hurts...

Why does my head hurt..?

Why do i feel pain if i died... or am i not dead? Did i survive the fall? Did someone save me?
.
.
.
No, ofcourse not... why would annyone save a quirkless nobody like me...
I slowly open my eyes and look around.
Its so dark. But i think can make out some shapes.
That over there looks like... a table...? And over there...that looks like some kind of bar. Where am i?

I try to sit up so i can look around beter. But that turns out to be a big mistake.
"AU!" I yell and I fall back down. I feel a stinging pain through my whole body. All my muscles hurt like hell. And it feels like I broke every bone in my body... Twice!
Maybe i did... i mean, that building was pretty high.

I hear some rumbeling and a few seconds later the light switches on. Im blinded for a second. But i was able to look around when my eyes got used to the bright light. There is a bar in front of me and behind it i see a fogure standing. A man? Or no, more like a cloud.
A cloud made out of dark purple mist in a suit stands infront of me...

"Are you allright young one?" The man asks. I don’t know what to say...
Did this man save me, and if so... then why?

"I- im fine... atleast i think so. I’m just in a lot of pain..." I said softly looking at him. I look down and see my arms and legs covered in bandages. So it wasn’t my imagination... I did fall...
"May i ask were i am?" I asked the man infront of me, hoping to make sense out of all of this.

The mist man chuckled softly and walked to the bar.
"Your at the hideout of the league of villains. I saved your life."
I look up at him in confusion. "What do you mean League of villains? And you saved me, why? I...I don’t understand."

"Kurogiri, what is all the commotion about?" Asked a voice coming from a backroom. The voice startled me. I look at the door leading to the back room quickly, the quick turn making my neck hurt a lot. "Master Shigaraki, you’re awake. We have a new recruit here ready to join." the mist man, apparently called Kurogiri, said as he pointed at me.
"Wait what? No. I dont want to join you!" I called out fast. That wasn’t a smart move. The man called Shigaraki came into the room and looked at me with his red eyes and an annoyed look on his face.

Those eyes.. they reminded me of Kacchan...

My mind went a bit cloudy as memories came flowing in. Of all the times Kacchan hurt me... abused me and bullied me...
I tried to shove them away and listen to the conversation. But is was harder then i thought. A silent tear rolls down my cheek.

"So... this boy, this cry baby, this is the one master was talking about?" Shigaraki said annoyed.
I could feel my sweat dripping down my face. I was scared... i mean, can you blame me? These guys just said that they are villains, and im just a child... without a quirk to protect me... they could easily hurt me...

Kurogiri and Shigaraki were talking but i didn’t listen anymore. My mind was way to clouded as i looked around for a way to escape. I was always known for overthinking and stressing about the smallest things. I would always mumble to myself... and just like always i was mumbling my plan to escape to myself..

"So, you think you can escape?" Shigaraki said getting my attention and shutting me up. I looked at him with fear in my eyes.

"Lets teach this one some manners" he said as he was about to grab my arm. "Shigaraki wait. you can’t! Not... yet. He is still recovering from the fall. Give him some time. Maybe you don’t even have to damage him." Kurogiri said and the crusty looking man stopped moving.
"Yeah... you’re right... i don’t think master would like it if i broke another one of his puppets" he said before turning away and leaving.

I just looked at him leave and felt my heartbeat go back to normal. I sight in relief and looked at Kurogiri. "Thank you." i said softly. He nods at me and grabs a first aid kit. "Let me see those wounds of yours. The sooner they heal the beter." He says calmly.
I nod and show my arms.

He takes of the bandages and i look at my arms. My arms were really messed up.
"Don’t worry. They will heal. You just got hurt during the teleporting. I couldn’t get you here without any damage because of the speed you were falling at." He explains. I nod softly.

He finishes helping me with my wounds and after about 10 minutes he is done. Kurogiri helps me up and walks me to a dark and dusty back room. He chains me to the wall and then leaves without saying another word.. i guess this is gonna be a ruff time...
Lets hope a hero comes to save me soon, because i don’t know how long I can survive in here.

Here is chapter 2
Hope you all liket it😇