The last string of sanety (part two)

.
~~~
.
One day befor the atack on the usj
.
~~~
.

Izuku p.o.v

Blood...
All I see is blood.
I hear screaming and gunshots...
I can hear my own dark chuckles above it all. What's going on? My vision kicks in and I see everything in slow motion.

People are running past me.
Screaming and crying
I see the city of musutafu... my home city that I grew up in... burning to the ground. Fear kicks in when I realise that I'm not moving.

Why am I not moving?

Why am I not running?

Why am I just standing here...?

Where are the heroes?

I can see the hero killer Stain, Shigaraki, All For One and some more random villains. They're attacking innocent people...
Then Shigaraki sees me. All I can think of is that i will die by his hands...

But he walks away... What's going on?

Then the Heroes coming on to the battle field. Kacchan included. They start fighting the villains. Then Kacchan sees me. I see anger in his face ass he runs my way and I still don't move. "DEKU!!!" He yells as he comes closer. My arm moves up and out of nowhere I'm holding a gun and pointing it at Kacchan. Where did that come from?
I feel myself pulled the trigger and see fear in kacchan's eyes. I hear the gunshot and...

.

.

.

I wake up screaming and with tears running down my face. Kurogiri comes my room in and looks at me with worry in his eyes. "What's going on izuku. Are you oke" he asks and i shake my head. "No... I... I had a nightmare" I say softly and he sighs.
"Come on. I'll get you something to drink. After that we can start training. You need to learn to control your quirk and fast." he says not asking about the bad dream. "Okay" I whisper. I stand up and follow him. After I had something to drink, he brings me back to the room we were in yesterday. But now it has a desk and a notebook with a pen.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask as I sit down. "Try and use your quirk. Then write down what you see" Kurogiri says
That isn't that hard... I think. I look at him and focus trying to activate my quirk. I see some reading around him I can read small bits of it. The things i can’t read i just guess. I write it down and he chuckles. "Good, you're able to read it already. You're a fast learner Izuku"

After 1 hour I didn't have to concentrate so much anymore. I could read it just fine now so i didn’t have to guess anything anymore and I didn't have the headache from yesterday. "I think you're ready for the second lessons" Kurogiri says.

I tilt my head, “second lesson?” What was he talking about? He stood up and walked out. I stayed at my spot not knowing if I was supposed to follow him or not. "Come on izuku. You cant learn if you stay in there." Kurogiri yelled from the other side of the building. I run out fast going to the bar as that is the most likely spot for me to find him. And I was right. He was there together with a lot of villains. Why were all of these villains here?

"Your second lesson. write down as much info about these villains as you can in 1-hour." I look at him in confusion. That doesn't sound like a lesson. That sounds like a challenge. "Your time starts now." Kurogiri says and I quickly grab my pen I write down as much as I can on the villains. But after a few minutes I decide that it isn't nearly enough time to write down everyrhing so detailed. I start to focus a bit and only write down the important things.

Name: Quirk: Weakness: Weak spot: Strength: