Barrier Shattered

After all the blood, all the deaths, shattering's of SOULS and lifting people's spirits... there could finally be a happily ever after for the young child that had fallen atop the great mountain known as Mount Ebott. It was said, that whoever went to that cursed mountain, would never be seen again.

Why?

Because it was said that Monsters lived under the mountain, and would take the people who would fall into its clutches. Monsters that had been defeated by the magic that was once bestowed upon humanity was used to seal the monsters away and nothing could be done to free them unless...

Something of equal power was used to seal them away, could break the seal.

There had been six humans that had fallen and believed to have been lost forever. Yet, it took the seventh child to fall that had allowed them all to be freed at long last. With the love, and mercy that the child showed to Monster Kind, it showed that humans could be good, that Monsters and Humans could finally get along after all the pain, heartache and loss that the Monsters had to endure.

Yet, that was merely a test of what was to come. Why that is? The tail involves the lives of a human child, who grew up and a skeleton monster that had to endure a problem the moment the barrier shattered.

The human child, Frisk stared up at the spirit of the Monster Prince, Asriel Dreemurr, used the six human souls to shatter the barrier. Frisk could only stare in shock and awe as her bright blue eyes stared as the souls started to sparkle and shine with life that she never knew was possible for something to ever possess.

"What's happening?" asked someone from behind, Frisk spared a split second to look over her shoulder. Her short brown hair blew in her face, nearly covering her sight as everyone stood behind her.

There were two skeleton monsters behind her. One shorter than the other and wore high red boots, red gloves and a flowing red scarf with what could be seen as ever blowing in the wind. Clinging to his bones, or at least his arms, legs and... spine was what could be seen as black tights. A white chest plate and... could she count those as blue briefs like armour? Not sure.

The shorter one, he wore black shorts, a blue sweater with a slightly fluffy hood, white sweater and of course a pair of black and white sneakers.

Then, there was a couple, a short yellow dino woman, wearing a white lab coat and glasses. She clung to a tall blue skinned fish woman with long red hair. A glowing yellow eye, while the other is covered by an eye patch. She wore blue jeans, a black tank top and red shoes.

The last two people, were both goat monsters. One shorter, a woman that Frisk saw as a mother figure who cared for Frisk the moment she came here to the Underground. She wore a purple and white dress, white fur and two small horns on her head. Kind eyes yet even her long ears were being blown in the wind. Next to her, was another goat monster, though he was taller, covered in the same colour scheme outfit but with a cloak, a crown and yellow hair and beard. His own horns, much longer and curled.

Frisk saw him as the father figure that she never had and it made her sad to see that he was still in so much pain. She could see it the moment she had met him.

When the barrier fully shattered, everyone cried out in pain.

Frisk groaned as she found herself on the ground. The whiplash didn't hurt as much as it should have, having only lost 1HP though, the child couldn't help but look over her shoulder as best as she could.

The others were laying on the ground, trying to get themselves back up though, she noticed that one was struggling.

"Sans?" Called out Frisk, toward the smaller skeleton.