Part - Ten

They both had their lunch, while Bela forces him to have coffee with her. She came with two cups of coffee and passes him. She sits besides him and says "Now drink and tell me kesi hai coffee!"

Mahit: Sure (smile).

Mahir takes a sip and was about to choke, but bela is looking at him with hope full eyes that, he will praise her so he gulps it. Mahir fakes smiles and says "Bhot tasty hai....." Bela smiles have her coffee.

Mahir is shocked that how can she have salty coffee, but he didn't say. Both finishes their mugs. While Bela looks at him and asks "Ek or cup loge....?" Mahir nodded in no and says "Nahi...me zyada coffee nahi pita!"

Bela looks at him and holds his lower lip by her teeth to control her laughter. But she burst out and says "Mahir.....You are so cute...you drank salty coffee!"

Mahir looks at her and says "Tumko pata tha?"

Bela: Pata tha? Mene tumhari coffee me 1 spoon salt dala but tum ho k.....

Mahir: Bela ki bachi....

Mahir holds her by her hand and sats "Ese kon krta?"

Bela: Me....(while laughing hard).

Mahir: Acha ab batao me kia krta hoon.....

He start to tickle her but she pushes him and ran from their. Mahur gets up and chases her. Bela jumps from bed and threw pillow on him. He caught it and threw in on her. But pillow falls on floor. Bela step on it and losses her balance and fall on bed, was about to run but Mahir pins her on bed and hovers over her.

He starred to tickle her, while Bela is laughing hard.

Bela: Mahir.....Mah....Mahir....no please mujhe.....bhot.....tickle hota hai.....Mahir......

Mahir leaves her,Bela hits his shoulder and says "Tum na bhot naughty ho....." Mahir smiles and says "Shrarat start kisne ki thi...."

Bela: Ummm mujhe kia pata.....(saying innocently as if she didn't do anything).

Mahir: Awww.....itni innocent Bela hazam nh higi....

Bela: Arree... I am pure soul.

Mahir gets up from her and says "Tum....."

Bela: I know....

Mahir: Mene to kuch bola hi nahi....

Bela: Tareef hi karoge koi Bela ki burayi kr skta hai....

Mahir: Acha?

Bela: Haanji....Acha ab mujh pr se to utho....

Mahir: Opps....

He gets up from her, while Bela hugs him and says "You are so.....ummm Bhot ache ho...." Mahir hugs her back and says "Jab insaan khud acha hai to usko aas pass k log ache hi lagte hain...."

Bela: Acha ek baat batao....

Mahir: Bolo....

Bela: Hiw was your first kiss with Kartik?

Mahir: You....

Bela: Mahir you kissed a boy (laughung hard)

Mahir: wo kiss nahi tha... it was just sudden peck....

Bela: Tum decide krne wale kon hote ho....

Mahir: Arre....

Bela: Mahir.....can you hear this sound?

Mahir: Which....

Bela: Arre baba...its raining.

Mahir: Oh yeah....

Bela holds his hand and took him to balcony. Both sat on chair. Mahir looks at her,who is busy in exploring weather. Mahir smiles and asks "Bela.... tum akeli kesi rehti ho? I mean its not safe!"

Bela: Yeah I know its not for safe for those who miss behaves.....I am not scared of anything..... bachpan se akeli rahi hoon. Because of some reasons. To bachpan se fight krne ki himmat hai. Sare problems me khud solve krti hoon. Dad mujhe financially support krte hain. If mein job karongi to studies kab karongi.....

Mahir: Dad? Tumhare parents hain.....

Bela: Offcourse....unka ek banglow hai waha rehte hain, with my brother.

Mahir: Tum akele kyun rehti ho. Kuch problem hai.....koi fight hoi ya kuch...

Bela: Nahi... bus mujh mein kuch problems hai, jiski waja se mein unke sath nahi rehti.....

Mahir: Esi kia problem hai.

Bela: Mahir...... I don't want to disclose it...please!

Mahir: Okay as you wish...but kabhi bhi problem ho to just call me.....I will be there.....

Bela: Awww......

Mahir: Acha kafi late hogaya hai, mein chalta hoon.

Bela: Arre par baarish.....

Mahir: I can manage......

Bela: Take care bye....kal milte hain....

Mahir left from there,while Bela smiles and says "He is so cute...." she then cleans her room as they played there and it became a little bit messy. She cleans it and lays on bed. While Mahir reaches his home. Sumitra looks at him and says "Mahir....." Mahir looks at her and says "Mumma wo...."

Sumitra: Ye chot kaise lagi....

Mahir: Mumma me bacha thori hoon. Ese chot to lagti rehti hai....Relax.....

Sumitra: Zyada to nahi lagi....

Mahir: Nahi Mumma or dekho bandage bhi krliya....

Sumitra:Chal thik hai...ab ja fresh ho ja