Part - Twenty Three!

Bela's POV!

He, Mahir was asking me to give him permission, to make out with his girl friend on my house! How can he? I can't tolerate it! Snd just burst out on him. Now he is going to a hotel! Huh now In hotel! They going to kissing, missing, hissing...huh! I just....what? Hotel! He will go hotel....No! No! No it can't happen! What if they end up doing something else. If they will be in my house. I can have an eye on them but in hotel! He was going and then I holds his hand!
"You can come to my house! When you want!" Mahir smiles widely and hugs me and thank me like he just want this thing in his life. Huh! Now I can eye on them.

In Evening! Door Bell Rings! I think I know who is there. I opened the door and find my love standing with his love. His love! How much I wanted to be his love. Well I greet them "Hello Mahir Anu! I was waiting for you only!" Mahir smiles and holds my hand. He looks in my eyes and says "Thank you so much! Now I can.....well leave it but tell her na she us looking so pretty. She is so stubborn. I am telling her that 'Anu you are looking like a bomb' but she thinks that I am lying! Tell her that she is looking very much pretty!" He said all this while his eyes are shining, I feel burning sensation in me. But I have to do this so i praise Anu "Yeah Anu you are looking very much pretty and beautiful. Now come in...."

Then they talk to me for 5 minutes and went to my room. I don't know what they are doing inside bit I can hear their giggling sound, ohh God please.....I open my LED and start watching cartoons, as I am not in mood to watch anything. Its just for showing that I am watching. They bcoz of LED's volume I can't hear their voice. But then I feel a little bit hungry. So I went towards my kitchen and start to find something to eat. There I hear some no no no not some but, alot of moaning sound by both.

Anu's voice is feel like he is very hard on her. The moans are explaining, they crossed their limits. Tears start flowing from my eyes, I can't bear this. I wanna kill my self. I just hate both of them. I sat on floor with jerk and start crying very badly.

Mahir please, please dont do this with me, I will die hearing these sounds,  I love you Mahir! I love you so much! I will confess it now and will throw Anu from there. I stand up then reality hits me hardly and I feel dizzy.....and my vision blured. I......

Bela's POV end!

Mahir's POV

After an hour me and Anu came out from room, faking our make out and love  making session. We were actually playing games while fake moaning.....Haha funny na....but where is my love? I am sure she will gonna.....I look in kitchen and found her laying on floor.

"Anu Bela...." I panicks and we both rushes in kitchen, I tried to wake her up, but she was faint. How? Was my plan this much effect her? It is good for me but not for her! I have to do something . I picks her in his arms and put her on bed and I called doctor. He came and checks her and explains that she too much stressed and she is almost in trauma, and we have to  take care of her.

At night! She finally came in sense. I sighs relief and asked "Bela what happen?  Why you fainted?  Are you worried? " and my stubborn girl nodded in no. She avoids eye contact with me, while I am thinking, this fainting pain was little less than the pain she is suffering so let it be. I don't want her to be in pain for whole life.

Anu: Mahir baby! I am so tired....Let's go....

Me: Anu Bela is sick we have to be here!

Bela: No I am fine you both go to your home, don't worry! I am fine!

Me: Sure?

Bela: 100%!

My lier! Huh! Now I have to appoint someone who can take care of her. Ummmm Suhaani....yeah she can do this! I will call her after leaving from here.

________________________________________

Plz guys go and vote for me in choice awards please....