Part - Fifty Six

The Man winked at Bela, while Bela's anger reached on its peak. She kicks him betwen his leg. Man got hurt and says "Bela ki bachi kia kr diya....ahhhhh tumhe kia bache nh paida krne!"

"Mahir...you were behind all this! Open these ropes. I said open them! Or else I will kick you again then I am sure no babies will be in your life!" Bela yells in anger.

Mahur opeh her ropes while Bela pushes him and says "Phone uthane mein kia problem thi. Gusse mein moo se kuch nikal gaya to break up ho jayga kia?"

"Beauty And The Beast 2"

"What? Tum pagal ho mein kya bol rhi hoon tum kia jawab de rage ho."

"I invent Beauty and the Beast 2, fairy tale wedding chahiye thi na!"

Bela: what?

Mahir: Tumne kaha tha you love fairy tale wedding. Kesa laga fairy tale ki princess ban kr.

Bela: It was....

Mahir: Just a story.

Bela: Kia karoon mein tumhara gala daba doon. Mein tumhari jaan le longi.

Mahir: Lelo

Bela: Pata hai na tumko nahi kr skti ye....isliye esi harkatein krte ho. Kitna royi thi mein? Tumko ehsaaas hai? Nahi tumko to parwah hi nahi hai. Koi game chal raha hai? Ghar pr sab kitne worried honge. You aren't a kid. I just....

Before she can say anything more Mahir pressed her lip with his, making her eyes turned widened. She gasps, while Mahir smooches her lower lips, making her moan "Mahirrrr".

Mahir slides his hand on her waist and pull her on him, and both falls on nearby couch. Mahir was on couch, while Bela was on him, with their lips connected. Bela took a minute to understand, what's going here.

She realized, that they are kissing and pushes him, making him confuse.

"Bela?...." Mahir says questioning.

" Don't kiss me! Corona virus chal raha hai! Social distance zaroori hai." She says sternly.

"What the F...? Virus chal raha hai to chalne do! Why are you stopping me from kissing?"

"Kia pata tumhare mouth mein germs ho!"

"Okay! Krlo jitna pareshaan krna hai kro! Just wait for 3 days! 3 days k baad humari shaadi hai uske baad mein kitne viruses banaoga you can't even imagine." He smirks, making her confuse.

"Haanji saasuma and sasur ji se baat ho gy hai! Shaadi 3 din baad hai! Phir Mahir naam ka virus tumhara peecha nahi chorega! Or pata nahi kitne naye viruses ban jaye. "

"Example?" Bela asks while pushing him.

"Theory thori weak hai! Practically samjaon tu chalega!" He says in seducing tone, while stepping closer to her.

Bela pushes hum and says "No! Virus chal raha hai!"

"Shaadi k baad no viruses!" Mahir smirks and pecks her lips, making her shock.

"So basically! Mahir is desperate for marriage, but not hungry. He was just trying to act. As she wants her to feel like Disney princess. Who suffers and then get happiness for life time."

After 3 days! Bela was getting ready, in her room. Her beautician was helping her. Just then her phone rings! Bela picks the call and says "Everything is done! I can wear jewellery. You can go!" She says to beautician, and the beautician leaves.

"Hello Baby!" Mahir says with too much cute voice. Which melts her heart.

"Hey! Miss you" Bela says sadly.

"Just wait for another one hour! Uske baad tum mujhe kabhi miss nahi karogi!" He says some more cheesy lines.

After 15 minutes!

A hall can be seen decorated with white and blue flowers! With a big name plate on stage back ground written

"MAHIR WEDS BELA"

The hall was looking so beautiful, with a lot of tables and chairs covered with white and blue cloth. And a flower vase was filled with blue and white flowers.

J

J

ust then a man enters with her dearest Mother. He was looking so dashing in white formals with blue shirt and tie inside the blazer. He was looking so hot, when his eyes falls on his love, who was coming with her sister, Juhi. She was looking so beautiful, in light blue gown, with white shades on it, with a stylish bun styled on her hair. Like this.

She bends her eyes down in shyness while Mahir was dieing to have an eyelock with her

She bends her eyes down in shyness while Mahir was dieing to have an eyelock with her. Juhi who was holding her gown to make her comfortable in walking whispers in her ears, " Kitne hot lag rahe hain jiju! Ek baar dekho to!" Bela blushes and looks at him, and finds him staring her, they both freezed for a moment, then mahir started to move close to her. He took steps towards her.

He extends his hand towards her, she looks at him with lots of love and holds his hand, her eyes filled with tears, while Mahir picks her in his arms and says "I can say it loudly that I Love You."

Bela: I want it to he a secret between us!

Mahir: Okay then! I will say I love you only to you in closed door or between 4 walls.

Bela blushes.

________________________________

Confused? Who is Mahir's jaan!😂
Will reveal soon!

Like, comment and share. Your response guves me reason to write.

Bye! Love you all.