Part - Fifty Two

Bela: Kehne....to....ummm.do...yum yum.....

Mahir laughs on Bela who was sitting on his lap, and chewing the pasta, which he was filling in her mouth and he wont let her say something.

Before Bela can finish the pasta which was in her mouth. Mahir pushes another spoon of pasta in her mouth. She gets irritated and covered her mouth. She gulps the pasta and says "Dont you have manner! Jo kha rhi hoon wo to khatam hone do....or yeh kia khi khi khi kr k has rahe ho. "

She scolds him as he was laughing on her. Bela gets more angrier seeing him so relaxed when she was saying or shouting on him. She gets frustrated and threw a glass of water on him.

Mahir was sitting with opened mouth, as she was behaving like a witch. And he splits it out, " Ye kia churail jesi harkatein kr rahi ho!" Bela got hurt and says "Me churail lgti hoon to thik h jao....jaon un larkiyon k pass jo tumko hot lagein. Mere pass mat aao. "

Mahir mentally kicks himself for saying such words. He holds her hand but Bela pushes him and ran into the room.

Mahir took baby steps towards her roon and stands their for a while. He hear sobbing sounds. He tries to unlock door but she didnt response. He even call her name but he dont get any response. He got worried and took spare keys and open the door. He got shocked to see the view which was infront of him. After watching that type of view. he feels almost dead.

Mahir: B....Bela.

Bela who was playing video games a sound recirder was playing, which have sobbing sounds. Her mouth was fill with pasta and she was laying without any tension.

But after seeing him, he gulp the pasta without chewing. While Mahir came forward. He glares at her, she smiles furiously,while Mahir caged her by jumping on bed and holding her waist.

Bela tries to free herself but she couldn't, Mahir comes near her ear and place a soft kiss below her ear, and whispers huskily "Dont you think you are trying to be very smart."

His seducing voice, makes her shiver. She bends her eye lid down. Mahir smiles looking at the fact, that the girl who orders on him, always shouts on him and never did what he wants is behaving like a sanskari and shy girl during their Romance or you can say she effecting by their closeness.

He came close to her, he runs his finger on face and tuck the hair flick, behind her ear. Mahir holds her chin, Bela got really nervous, her cheeks turned into tomatoes.

Mahir: So madam mujhko bevaqoof bana rahi thi.

Bela got some courage and, pushes him. Mahir looks at her being confuse while bela says "Tumne mujhe Churail bola!"

Mahir: Sorry....

Bela: I dont want your sorry. Mujhe ghar jana hai. Mujhe ab shaadi krni hai. Mein or wait nahi kr skti.

Mahir: Ohhh desperate haan?

Bela: No.....I am worried k phirse kuch na ho jaye.

Mahir: Huh mujhe laga suhaagraat k liye desperate ho. Tumse wait nahi ho raha.

Bela: Jese k tum shaadi tak masoom ban kr mere bina reh loge. Logo ko zinda rehne k liye oxygen or tumko zinda rehne k liye meri kiss chahiye hoti hai.

Mahir: So What? Me tumko nahi choronga. Tum meri ho.

Bela: Acha ji to jab humare cute se babies honge to m unko sambhalongi ya tumko.

Mahir: Unko me sambhal longa. Tum mujhko sambhal lena. By the way nice topic. So let's decide kitne bache chahiye? Tumko kitne.....

Bela: One boy...

Mahir: No Bela girl....

Bela: Boy....

Mahir: Girl....

Bela: Boy (angrily).

Mahir: Please girl.....(with pout)

Bela: It will be my choice me birth dongi. Meri womb hai.

Mahir: Wow.....to sperms mere h.....unke bina tum bacha paida nh kr skti.

Bela: I said na boy....meri womb hai meri marzi.

Mahir: No Girl.....

Bela: Mahir.....

Mahir: Kia Mahir....is baar tum apni nahi chala skti is baar meri chalegi....is baar me bolonga or tum sunogi.

Bela: Bilkul nahi! Me bolongi or sirf mein bolongi or tum sunoge or sirf sunoge.....

Mahir: No no no....

Bela: Tum mujhse nahi jeet skte....

Mahir: Please na....acha ek kaam krte h twin plan krte h.

Bela: As if tum bologe or twin ho jayenge.

Mahir: So after one we will plan another one. How's my idea?

Bela: Quit good but iske liye we have to do sex many times. Mtlb 1 baby k baad bhi.

Mahir: What do you mean by? Tum kia mujhe baby k liye use kr rahi ho.

Bela: nahi me to keh rhi th k baby k baad bhi humko....

Mahir: You mean after baby you wont allow me to...

Bela: Mera wo mtlb nahi tha.....

Mahir: Bela I am not a man. Who uses girls for themselves. I make love to you...sorry I had sex with you because I love you. That's why I shared myself with you.

Bela: I didnt mean that!

Mahir: I know what you mean.

He got hurt and leaves.

To be continued!!!

Target: 170 votes