Part - Sixteen

Next morning! Behir had breakfast and was getting ready to leave from hotel. Mahir booked a taxi and going towards their campus. Where everyone is present. Bela looks at him and says "Mahir....wo...." Mahir looks at her and says "I Don't wanna talk about this topic!"

Bela decided to let it be and they reached their destination. All members are ao happy to see them back. Anu hugs Bela and says "How are you? I was scared.  We thought and we were planning to go back. Where were you from two days.? And why are you looking so pale????... did you cried??? Anything happened? Say na?

Bela: Nothing!!!!!

Anu: Bela don't hide.. split it out.....

Bela: nothing yaar

Anu: Okay...Did you have anything?

Bela: Yeah I have....

Anu: You know I missed you so much!

Bela: mee too....

Then 2 days passed and Behir and all students went back to their city. Behir started to avoids each other. They don't talk to each other. Bela stops  ragging, she stops behaving like a boss, and live her life like the same as normal students. She don't talk much to anyone and always kept busy in studies.

One day Bela is going towards her class, while Mahir is coming from front, Bela stopped looking at him turns to go, when Mahir calls her name and says "Jaha ja rahi th ja sakti ho!"

Bela: Yeah .....okay!

Mahir: Bye....(he turns to go).

Bela: Roko.......

Mahir: Hmmm....

Bela: Am...I ...am so...sorry!

Mahir: What?

Bela: I am sorry Mahir!  I behaved so rudely with you....Infact I insulted you.....

Mahir: And you are realizing it after so many days.....great!

Bela: Mahir.....I am just saying sorry! I....I...

Mahir: I.... what? Try to understand yourself!

Bela: Matlab?

Mahir: Kuch nahi!...

Bela: Mahir batao tumhara kehne ka matlab kia hai?

Mahir looks around and says "Kuch nahi!" Bela understand that he can't tell her there so she drags him to an empty class room.

Bela: Ab bolo kia matlab hai tumhara?

Mahir: Mene kaha na kuch nahi....

Bela: Dekho....Mahir kuch to baat hai jo mujhse related hai ......batao mujhe.....

Mahir: Nahi bataonga or hai tumse relared baat. Pr mujhe nh baat krni tumse.. .

Bela: You have to....

Bela pushes him, and his hand got hurt by a frames corner. Bela looks at his hand and panicks "Mahirrr...I am sorry! Galti se hogaya..."

Mahir jerks his hand and says "Itni parwah kyun?" Bela took his back and says "Har baat ka reason nahi hota! " Mahir smirks and says "But is baat ka hai, Acha choro Ruhi mera wait kar rahi hai....I have to go..."

Bela: Ruhi.....tum uske saath ja rahe ho?

Mahir: Haan!

Bela: Kyun? You know na i don't like her.

Mahir: har kaam tumhari pasand se nahi hoga Bela! Now side please....

Bela: tum uske saath nahi ja skte....

Mahir: Kyun? Kyun nahi ja sakta...she loves me ......warna kuch log I love you bolne k baad bhi itna bura bolte hain.

Bela: Tum konsi baat bol rahe ho...

Mahir: Sahi keh raha hoon. Ruhi achi larki hai....warna kuch larkiyaan I love you bol kr bhi trust nahi karti or apni feelings ko chupati hain.

Bela: You can't go with her.

Mahir: Tumhe kyun problem ho rahi hai. Hum to sirf dost th. Or ab to wo bhi nahi hain.

Bela: Tum agar gy na to I swear me....me....

Just then reality hits her and she realized what she is saying, so she says" kuch nahi....tum jao..." Mahir got annoyed and pinned her on wall and says "Why the hell are you playing with me? First you said dont go and then you are saying go......Is it too interesting to play with someone's heart? Why the hell are you not understanding that, ' I love you.....' I love you damn it.....You just....Tell dont you love me? Say Bela do you love me?"