Part - Forty Eight

When Bela was forcing herself on him, and someone enters in room. Bela gets up and wipes her lips, while Mahir too gets up and got shocked to see Jana and nandani here. He looks at them.

Sumi looks at him shirtless and his chest is filled with love bites and lipstick marks. He took his shirt and wear it fastly and says "Mumma wo....

Nandani slaps him and he holds his cheek in shock. While nandani says "What was that Mahir? Kon hai yeh larki and what you both are doing?" Jana holds nandani and says "Aunty.....Mahir ki nahi is larki ki glti hai...." she came towards Bela and was about to slap her when she holds her hand and says "be in you limits!"

Jana: you....tumhari himmat kese hoyi Mahir k sath ye sab krne ki..

Bela: Kyun kiss sirf wo kr skta hai, mein nahi....

Jana: What the hell?

Bela: Ab tumko detail mein kese bataon.

Jana: Just shut up...and tell me tumne esa kese kia....

Bela comes towards Mahir and pecks his lips abd says "Ese..." Jana fumes and says "Niklo yaha se....." Bela jerks her and says "Mene koi gunah nahi kia hai....or agar kia to tumhara Mahir bhi koi doodh ka dhula nahi hai...jo abhi m kr rahi th....ek week pehle wo kr raha tha. Bus fark sirf itna h. Wo mujhe rok raha tha aaj or mein us din usse roka nh."

Jana: Mahir esa nahi kr skta.....He loves me....

Bela: Okay tum bharosa na karo....but yeh mein or Mahir jaante hain k humne kese ek doosre k sath.....ek minute mujhe na sharan aarahi h aunty k saamne.." Jana fumes

Mahir holds her hand and says "What is this? Tum kia keh rahi ho.....tum..." nandani looks at Mahir and says "Mahir what is this?"

Mahir: Nahi krni yeh engagement (he shouts). Please.....or tum Bela.....tumko bhot maza aaraha hai.....ye sab....yeh sab meri marzi k bhi khilaaf hai....tumko lgta hai mere pass dil nahi hai...." He starts sobbing.

After an hour, Misha, Mahir 's sisters knocks on the door of Mahir's room. And says "Mahir bus kr kitna tine lagayega....." Mahir open the door in anger and says "What is your problem Di? Cant you leave me alone? Ek to wo madam upset ho kr bhethi hain or aap ho k har 5 mins me knock kr rahi ho!"

Girl: ohh to mere upset hone se bhi problem hai...Thik hai ja rahi hoon mein...

Mahir: Arre Bela...yaar....di please aap jao....

Bela: What was that?

Mahir: Even I don't know....what just happened? I swear na mene pehle kuch kiya na ab kuch kiya....it was all just....

Bela: What do you mean? Mtlb tumne nh to phir kese ho skta hai.

Mahir: I think k....k...I don't have full control on our destiny....I mean it was our fate....you...

Bela: Matlab phirse...nahi Mahir...Mahir phirse...nahi please...Mahir agar hum phir alag ho gy to I swear me...

Mahir: Shhhhh....Bela aaj tak jo hoa wo sab meri marzi se tha....it means we have half control over our destiny.

Bela: What if...? Mahir me wo sab phirse suffer nh kr skti....

Mahir holds her hand and looks deep in her eyes. Her eyes are explaining her pain, which she suffer till now. He looks at her and kisses the corner of her lips, Bela closes her eyes, feeling his lips on hers. Bela was about to catch his lips, when he backs off. Bela looks at him, confused. He holds her waist and hugs her tightly.

Bith closes their eyes, while Mahir whispers,"Dont worry, is baar me tumko khudse door nahi hone donga. Tum meri thi. Tum meri ho. Or humesha meri rahogi....humko mout bhi alag nh kr skti. Bela hai to Mahir hai....warna kuch nh ...."

Mahir: nahi Bela sorry.....

Bela: You just go to hell....

She opens the door and found Naina there. She glares at her and turns back, she glared at Mahir and left from there.

Mahir: Bela.....Bela roko na....