Part - Fifty Five

Bela's Pov!

What is wrong with him? How could he? We have spend 25 years together, What happens that he is behaving like that? I can't live without him. Mahir please dont say like that.....I cant marry you in a week but at least give me a month. I have my own Family as well. I can't hurt them. And Dad he didn't say he wont let me marry him....He just want me to stand on my own feet before getting married. I am seriously so irrirated....and this presentations project and all. Everything is burden on me. I really wanna get rid from all this. I don't have time for myself. I am just so irritated. Ughhhh.....

Bela's Pov End!

After shrugging off all the thought she some how slept with a lot of tension in her mind. Next day! It was Sunday but still a hectic day for Bela.  But she asks Mahir to meet her for dinner. So she is trying her best to complete her work before 8pm.

At 8 pm!
Mahir reached restaurant and search her a little and then sat on a table. Bela who was busy in her office works, is getting worried because, now for her its very important to meet Mahir. As he is already annoyed and if she didn't reach there on time, it can make him more annoy.

Suddenly her phone rings, her lips curved into a smile seeing the caller
ID. She immediately picks the call and says "Hey Mahir!"

"What Hey? Please Bela come soon na I am waiting! kaha ho? Me lene aata hoon."

"I am....in....of...office." Bela says while stammering.

"Wow! Me pagal hoon jo wait kr raha hoon." He said in a harsh tone.

A tear escapes from her eyes. Bela tries to say something "Mahir....I..." He interrupts and says "Enough yaar! Kia hai yeh Bela? Jab free ho jao to apbe ghar k pass wale park m aajana me wahi wait kr raha hoon. Because duniya mein yahi ek kaam to reh gaya bus tumhara wait krta rahoon!"

"In fifteen minutes, I will...." befire she can complete her sentence. He cuts the call. Bela feels so guilty. So she leaves her all work and headed towards her car, soon she reached park.

She started to find Mahir, when she saw him, standing near a tree. So to calm him, she ran towards him and just hug him with jerk, throwing herself on him.

Mahir backs off and says "Thank God fifteen minutes me aagy tum!"

Bela: I am sorry! I was busy in a meeting!

Mahir: Yeah they are so important. In simple words, I am tired from this baseless relationship. Its a headache yaar.

"Baseless? Did you call our relationahip baseless? Why the hell you are behaving such? I am also tired from your demands! Door chale jao mujhse! I just.... just fed up yaar." She yells on him angrily.

"Okay! Good Bye!" He took some steps back and turns to go. While Bela also left in anger.

-----------------------------------------------

Its been 5 days! Since Behir broke up! Bela also took leaves from office. As she wasn't in state to go, her parents thought it because of them. As they ask her to wait for 2 years for marriage and she is 25 years old and also a right time for being someone's.

While the other hand Bela keep trying to call him but stubborn Mahir, was not interested talking to her. Now also she keep crying, and tries to call him. But he isn't receiving. She hears a knock on door and says "come in!"

Her Mom and Dad enters in room and finds her eyes puffy, and red. Her mother hugs her and says "Bela what happen I am asking you from 5 days? Kia hoa hai?"

Aditya: If you want to marry! So i am agree beta. Ese khud ko hurt mat karo.

Bela: I broke up!

Aditya: But....

Bela: Dad please....

Door bell rings! They ignored as servants are there to handle the situation of door. When 2 men put knife on Bela's parent. Bela got shocked and says "Kon ho tum? Why are you here?"

"Boss ko tumne bhot pareshaan kiya hai. Boss tumhare aage peeche ghoomte th or tum ne unko apni life se phek diya." One man spoke.

"Kon Boss? Or please Mom Dad ko chor do!" Bela begs and cries.

"Yaad karo college mein....tumne kese...." Man spoke, but the another man interrupts, "Tujhe Boss ne baaton k liye bheja hai!"

Then both of them threw her parebts and took Bela to their place, making ger faint.

After an hour Bela came in her sense and finds her self tied with ropes. When a man comes and touches her chin and make her face him.

Bela look at the man and got so much angry and says "Tum? Tum yahan?" She kicks him between his legs.

__________________________

Again shocked?

Can you guess who was the man who kidnapped Bela? Who is the mastermind behind all this and BeHir break up? Okay guys keep guessing!

Yeah! Dont forget to vote, comment and share!