Part - Fifty Seven

"Miss Bela Malhotra will you accept  Mr Mahir Singhania as your husband?" Father asked!

"I DO!" Bela spoke looking at Mahir and slides a ring in his finger.

"Mr Mahir singhania will you accept Miss Bela Malhotra as your wife?" Father asked to Mahir

"I will surely di!" Mahir speaks and make her wear ring.

"Now you both can kiss!"

As father speaks those words, BeHir heart starts racing, Mahir moves a little closer, while Bela starts to breathe heavily. Mahir holds her hand and place a kiss on her knuckles. He put her hand on his arms and holds her by waist, he hid his face in her veil and pulls her and pecks her lips and sucks them for a second. Making her breathless.

After completing all rituals, BeHir went to hotel, where Mahir booked a room for their wedding night! Mahir open the door and Bela was shocked to see the decoration!

The whole floor was covered with white flowers, and blue candles and balloons, lights were dimmed and decorated with fairy lights making the view more romantic.

Bela try to step, But Mahir picks her in his arms and says "You can't walk, you are princess, my princess. You aren't allowed to walk atleast tonight." Mahir says making her emotional.

Bela hugs him and says "I Love You!"

"I Love You More! I cant explain how I feel, when I kissed you infront of everyone. It was..." Bela covered his mouth with her palm and says "Today no words only feelings and eyes will speak."

Mahur kisses her palm and nodded. Mahir want to say something but kept quit. Bela hugs him, while Mahir make her sit on bed. Bela blushes.

Mahir looks at her cheek, which are already turbed red with shyness. Mahir holds her waist and gives a lingering kiss on her forehead. Bela closes her eyes and felt his lips on her skin, feeling the pleasure his lips have.

"I Love You!" He whispers huskily and nuzzles her neck, rubbing his day old stubble on the soft skin of her exposed shoulder.

Bela moans softly and tilts her head, he brushes his lips up and down on her shoulder and gently sucks her shoulder. She gasps and her legs get tightened around his waist, then she cluches his neck, digging her nail on his skin, lightly.

Mahir's eyes darken with unbridled passion and, cups her face. He pulls her into a fierce and passionate kiss. His one hand finds it way to her gown zip, feeling each curve of her perfect body, while his other hand is tangles in her hairs. The kiss goes on and their lips were moving in perfect sync and the kiss become more passionate by the second.

Bela groans deep in her throat and pulls at his hair, running her fingers in their softness, ruffling them. Gasping for breathe, Mahir leaves her lips reluctantly and starts kissing her jawline. Moving down to her neck and bites the sensitive skin on the base of her neck. Bela winches at slight pain, but when he starts placing wet kisses on it, sucking the sane spot. She moans arching her back.

Her moans driving him crazy and he inhales deeply, before finding her lips again and start exploring every nook and cranny of her warm mouth.

After a few minutes Bela breaks the kiss, resting her forehead on his and takes a few deep breathes. Mahir rubs his nose on hers.

"I Love You so much! You are making me crazy! I Love You" He whispers in her ear.

"Mahirrr" she whispers, still dazed from the passionate kiss they share some minutes ago.

Bending forward, he puts her on bed. While pressing into her and buries his face in her neck, kissingand biting alternatively. He pulls her gown down to her shoulder, grazes it with his teeth, rubbing his stubbled chin on her soft skin. All this while, his hands roams all over her body, exploring her and igniting desires with her experts hands.

Bela gasps as his touch sends, shiver down her spine. She holds on to him, digging her nail on to her shoulders in an attempt to pull him closer. Her stomach clenches at his touch and moaning deeply arching her back, "Mahirrr please...."

Byt he continues his work, while Bela pushes him a little and whispers, "Please baby!" She says breathlessly, caressing his cheeks with her finger tips.

His lips curved into a breathtaking smile. And he obeys her order, capturing her lips into another deep and passionate kiss, while his hands starts undressing her. Then they exhausted from this make out and and starts making love. After getting tired both slept in each ither arms, cuddling to each other.

___________________________

Thank You So Much! You all are giving very good response on this story! Read my new story too.

Love you!