꧁7꧂

Magnus
__________________________

There was thunder. There was rain.

A corpse. Fire, fire everywhere, burning everything and everyone merciless. What had been a forest once was left as a dead field, ashes falling from the sky, settling in his hair.

He shook them off and watched how they made their way to the ground, the dead, shattered earth, watched how they turrets blue on their way.

Water, the ocean. The ocean in an incredible storm, destroying everything and everyone once again.

More thunder, more rain.

A scream.

Magnus snapped awake, shivering slightly. It was 6 am. His husband was sleeping peacefully next to him. He got out of the bed and put on his silk dressing gown, before he walked into the kitchen with wiggly legs.

There was no way he could get back to sleep after this. What was this even? He had a talent in reading dreams but ever since the baby had appeared, his dreams had changed. Changed into something he didn't understand at all, at least not yet.

If he was up anyways, why not surprise Alec and Blueberry with some breakfast. He wondered what the baby liked to eat. Hopefully nothing unusual.

What are you thinking Magnus? It's not like he's a different species, right? He's a Warlock, like your fabulous self, isn't he? He thought and shook his head.

So many questions, so many riddles to get solved. The dreams, the babys skin, his heritage.

The book. He needed the book. He needed to call Cat.

Catarina Loss was a warlock woman who slept just as bad as him, maybe even worse because she didn't have an Alexander to comfort her.

Magnus wished she would find her Alexander, she earned some love. He was selfish however and doubted that anyone could ever have the same bond with someone which he had with his husband. He preferred to think of them as soulmates, one of a kind. The true love, only they got to feel. It made him feel good about himself.

He sometimes gave Clary and Jace, Isabelle and Simon and even Maryse and Luke a little huff, saying something like 'cute but not as real as us'

He caught himself in his thoughts about his Shadowhunter, shaking them off, trying to refocus.

The point was, Cat would be up already. He dialed her number while he was busy making pancakes and some mush for the baby.

My mush is great. He will love it.

"Loss" came a tired answer.

"Hey, it's Magnus.. oh did I wake you up?"

"Oh no worries, I was about to get up anyways. Hey.. I think I know why you're calling."

"The baby." Magnus nodded even though she obviously couldn't see.

"The baby." She confirmed. "Have you seen him Magnus.. I heard some rumours, obviously not true... those stupid Nephilim told me he is blue." She chuckled.

Magnus sighed. "I know, it's crazy. I didn't believe it either but it's the truth."

A gasp on the other end.

"Magnus... that's.."

"Impossible." He finished for her. "I know, come over and see for yourself."