꧁8꧂

Catarina
__________________________

Cat arrived at the Lightwood-Bane residence at around 8 am and just saw Alec vanishing through a portal.

Others were forced to walk to work or take a cab, having uncomfortable conversations with the driver but Alec got shuttled around by his husband, as Lorenzo had ones expressed it. Just one of the many advantages you get when you marry a warlock.

"Catarina!" Magnus smiled and opened his arms for her. She hugged him and returned his smile. "Good to see you Magnus. How is my favorite Warlock?"

"I'm fine." Magnus said, not dropping his happy expression, the short answer told Catarina that he wasn't. But she would let Magnus decide, wether or not he wanted to talk about it.

"Got you something

"Got you something." She held up a bag with ingredient refills for Magnus' potion lab.

"You're a sweetheart." He said cheerfully as he took the gift. "Thank you."

"No worries..." Cat looked curiously around. Where was the mysterious child?

"Oh, he's sleeping. At least he was last time I checked." Magnus said and led her to the kitchen. "Pancake?"

Cat nodded and ate one, her eyes held in suspicion on her friends face. "And you're sure that he is.."

"Catarina!" Magnus said and gave her a firm look. "Trust me, I discussed this matter with my husband a lot and we both agree, that he is indeed from a cyan, aqua colour."

"There are world between cyan and aqua.."

Magnus raised sassily an eyebrow, definitely telling her that he knew more about colors and she shouldn't even start. She didn't, she knew better than starting a conversation about such things with Magnus. It could take long.

"Did you already perform the usual spells to lift a disguise?" She asked, obviously still struggling to believe him about the baby's skin.

Magnus shook his head. "Oh.. no, I was.. uhm.."

"Too focused on how adorable he is and on how cute Alec holds him and on how perfect he would fit in your family?" Catarina couldn't quite manage to hold her excitement back.

"No.. I was going to say, busy with spending time with my husband at all."

She chuckled, she knew there was no way that those two were able to give the baby away.

There was a small sob and Cat looked curiously to Magnus. "I'll get him" He said and vanished for a few seconds, just to appear with a blue baby in his arms again.

The tiny person was looking very sleepy and a little confused. The way Magnus looked at him just gave the Warlock woman confirmation in her assumptions. They would become a family.