Chapter 6 "Lisrene's sex"

Lisa: "*kisses Irene for 1 whole minute*"

Irene: "*enjoying the kiss*"

Lisa: "*stops the kiss but still in lesbian mode* My Joohyun, your so sexy"

Irene: "*rips off her shirt* am i even more sexy now?"

Lisa: "Yes *kisses Irenes sexy stomach*"

Irene: "Ahh~ *enjoys it*"

Lisa: "*stops and stops doing sex with Irene* thats enough for this week"

Irene: "Aww~*is very sad that about to cry*"

Lisa: "Dont worry my Joohyun, we will still kiss for the rest of the week"

Irene: "*starts to be happy again* YAY. My beautiful Lisa"

Lisa: "Am i the best or worst girlfriend of you?"

Irene: "Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri were whole perverts but your not so your the best girlfriend of me"

Lisa: "Thank you my Joohyun"

Rose: "IRENE! LISA! Guess what?"

Lisrene: "What?"

Rose: "Jisoo and Jennie ordered pizza for dinner, but when they took the phone to order they made eye contact for 20 seconds and i accidentally pushed them togheter because i thought Jennie is making eye contact with Wendy or Jisoo with Seulgi"

Irene: "Rose?"

Rose: "Yes Irene? *gets a bit scared and shy because she thinks Irene will kill her*"

Irene: "Ask Jisoo to break up with Seulgi"

Rose: "Huh? Why?"

Irene: "Seulgi is a whole time pervert. She dates only people whos real name starts with J"

Rose: "How do you know? Also your real name starts with I not J"

Irene: "My birth name or as i can say real name is Bae Joo Hyun not Bae Ir Ene. Seulgi has been dating me for over 2 years she was always being a pervert. I couldnt handle that. That i had to break up with her but Seulrene's shippers are still here. Thats why im dating Lisa instead of that son/daugheter of a b***h."

Rose: "Dont say about you bandmates like that. Also, who will date Jisoo if not Seulgi?"

Irene: "She can not break up with Seulgi but secretly break up with Seulgi for Yeri"

Rose: "Should i tell Jisoo that?"

Irene: "Do what i said or else im gonna kill Seulgi"

Rose: "Okay okay! Jeez."

Lisa: "Why are you so mad at your own bandmate?"

Irene: "I have to. Seulgi is a real pervert."

Lisa: "Well, ok then"

To be continued...

Words in a total including these: 385 words