Chapter 13 "The birth of the baby named Eunyoung"

Lisa's doctor: "Are you ready, Mrs. Manoban?"

Lisa: "Yes, i am"

Lisa's doctor: "Get ready"

Lisa: "I was ready ever since i got pregnant"

After the birth...

Irene: "Can i see the baby?"

Lisa's doctor: "Yes. Come on in"

Irene: "*comes in and sees Lisa and the baby girl named Eunyoung* It's so beautiful"

Lisa's doctor: "What do you both want to name it?"

Irene: "*whispers to Lisa* Eunyoung?"

Lisa: "*whispers to Irene back* Yes."

Lisa's doctor: "Well?"

Lisa: "Eunyoung in Korea and other countries except for Thailand"

Lisa's doctor: "What about Thailand?"

Irene: "Ghanda Manoban. So it's Ghanda Manoban in Thailand, Bae Eunyoung in Korea and Cassandra Bae in other countries but Sandra for short."

Lisa's doctor: "Please pay $20 for the baby so that you can go"

Irene: "*gets out of her pocket her wallet and hands $20 with an extra $0.10 for the beautiful baby* Here you go"

Lisa's doctor: "*counts the money to make sure it's $20* Why $20.10? Have your $0.10 back"

Irene: "Leave it. It's for the beautiful baby."

Lisa's doctor: "Thanks, Irene. Your a very kind girl/woman"

Irene: "Thanks. Bye"

Lisa's doctor: "Bye girls"

Lisa: "Bye"

In the car who is driven by Jisoo and in the front with Jennie...

Lisa: "Jisoo? Your driving?"

Jisoo: "Yeah...Jennie. Explain, Please"

Jennie: "YG and SM were busy so does Rose, Yeri, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi. And i can't drive because i dont have driving license."

Jisoo: "Only Me, Rose, Wendy and Joy can drive."

Jennie: "Yup. Sit down or else we will be here all day and all night talking about driving"

Lisa: "*sits down in the car with Irene and baby Eunyoung"

Jisoo: "At home is waiting a party to celebrate the birth of the baby girl. What is her name in Korea, Thailand and other countries?"

Lisa: "In Korea is Bae Eunyoung, in Thailand is Ghanda Manoban and in other countries is Cassandra Bae or Sandra Bae for short."

Jisoo: "Can me and Yeri be the babysitter when you both are away for a bit like on a date?"

Irene: "Sure. All BLACKVELVET members can be her babysitters."

Jisoo: "Nice."

At home...

Rose: "Are you all ready for the baby girl, Lisa and Irene?"

BLACKVELVET except for Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Irene: "Yes"

Rose: "In 3, 2, 1, and *Lisrene, Jensoo and Eunyoung come in*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa, Irene and Eunyoung: "Happy celebration with your first baby, Lisa and Irene!"

Lisa: "Thank you, everyone. Let's take a BLACKVELVET family picture to remember this happy moment"

Irene: "*sets up the camera and puts the timer for 10 seconds and goes near Lisa and baby Eunyoung* Everybody, say CHEESE"

BLACKVELVET: "CHEESE"

Irene's camera: "*takes a photo and prints it out*"

Irene: "*makes image bigger by printing it out on the BLACKVELVET Lisrene computer and frames it and puts it on the wall of the living room to remember the sweet moment*"

TO BE CONTINUED...

J.U.: Hope you enjoyed this Chapter of the birthday and sorry for being 1 day late. Please comment down below a question for 1 or 2 Characters and she will answer it. Ill make a Liskook story too once i get 10k views so i can know that im popular enough to make another BP Lisa x Other groups idol. See ya.

-J.U.