Chapter 10 "Lisrene's marriage"

Rose: "Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yes Rose?"

Rose: "It says that you and Irene must marry after a week because if youll not marry her in a week, then after a month youll have to break up with Irene FOREVER. Youll not be able to be with Irene anymore and for BLACKVELVET is completly OVER."

Lisa: "I have been waiting for this my whole life"

Rose: "Oh."

Lisa went to her and Irene's room and sees that Irene is writing lyrics for her groups comeback...

Lisa: "Irene?"

Irene: "*faces Lisa* Yes?"

Lisa: "I have been scared that you might say no...but..."

Irene: "But what?"

Lisa: "*sighs* W-w-will y-y-you m-m-marry m-m-me?"

Irene: "Why do you think i would say no. I will of course marry you *gets up from her chair and hugs Lisa*"

Lisa: "You will marry me?"

Irene: "Of course Lisa. Why would'nt i?"

Lisa: "Yay"

Irene: "When will be the wedding?"

Lisa: "After a week"

Irene: "Okay then."

A week later...

The man that announces the wedding: "We all came here for the marriage of 2 girls"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "YAY!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "First we have is...Bae Joo Hyun or Irene"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "Hurray!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "The next we have is...Lalisa Manoban or Lisa"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "Hurray!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "You may speak to your brides now"

Lisa: "*starts speaking in the mini microphone* Irene, i hope we will never divorce. We have loved each other ever since we first met in school."

Irene: "*takes the mini microphone that Lisa gave her* Lisa, i will never ever divorce with you. I have thought this moment wont come true. But it came true. I hope we both will be together forever that even death wont seperate us. Lets be together forever so that BLACKVELVET is forever together."

The man that announces the wedding: "Thanks for the words. You may now kiss."

Lisrene: "*kisses each other*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa and Irene: "AHHHHHHHH"

A week after the wedding...(lol i already skipped 2 weeks because im lazy)

Lisa: "Irene?"

Irene: "Yes?"

Lisa: "Guess what?"

Irene: "What?"

Lisa: "I-I-I'm pregnant"

Irene: "WHAT??? I cant believe this!!! *hugs Lisa* Im so proud of you Lisa"

Lisa: "*hugs Irene and kisses her on the lips* Thanks Baechu"

Find out what's the gender of the baby in the next chapter(Chapter 11)

TO BE CONTINUED...