Chapter 11 "The baby"

Previosly on Chapter 10...

Lisa and Irene got married and then 1 week later, Lisa got pregnant. Find out whats the baby's things in this Chapter...

Present on Chapter 11...

Lisa's doctor: "Hello. Lalisa Manoban and ????"

Lisa: "Bae Joo Hyun"

Lisa's doctor: "Come in and ill tell you the results"

Irene: "Omg...i cant wait for the baby."

Lisa: "Same here Baechu~"

Lisa's doctor: "Ready?"

Lisa: "100% yes but 0% no"

Lisa's doctor: "*gives Lisa the paper with results*"

(Ill show you the thing)

Irene: "*about to cry tears of happiness* A g-g-g-girl???"

Lisa's doctor: "Yes. Lisa? What do you want to name her?"

(forgot to mention ignore the names)

Lisa: "In Birth name Bae Eun Young(Eunyoung) and in Thai name Ghanda Manoban(Ghanda)"

Lisa's doctor(Dr.Lopils): "Nice names. Hope you have a nice day"

Lisa: "Bye"

Irene: "Bye bye"

At home...

Irene: "Im so happy that its a girl."

Lisa: "Same here Baechu~"

Lisrene: "*kisses each other on the lips*"

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Thank you for reading this short chapter. Im sorry if this is short but i was lazy to continue and dint know what to add after Lisrene kissed on the lips. Im sorry for making you uncomfortble. But i love you all no matter what. Comment down below some questions you would like to ask the characters and in Chapter 12 ill make the chapter and then a day later ill probably make the QnA answers. But i wont answer them. The characters will answer. You ask by putting the characters name or put "everyone" and type in the question. 1-2 questions per person. Heres a quick example: "Irene, why are you mean to Seulgi?" or "Everyone, how did you meet?"(if you wanted to ask that then ask). Well see ya.

Next chapter: March 15th 2020

From,

Author Jichu Unnie or known as @JichuUnnie_Jennie.