Chapter 15 "Lisa's birthday"

I'm sorry for being 1 day late.

Irene: "Girls. Lisa is away. We can decorate the house whilst she's away."

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa and Irene: "Ok."

Irene and the girls except for Lisa were decorating the house for 1/2 hours(1 and a half/1H 30Min) whilst Jennie and Wendy were making the cake. Jennie had to cook the cake whilst Wendy decorated it.

Irene: "i just got a call from Lisa and she will be here in 10 minutes. Hurry up!!!"

Jennie: "Wendy? Is the cake ready?"

Wendy: "Yes. Here it is."

The cake was chocolate flavored with white whip cream on the top with a candle with the number "23". And around the cake there was a text saying "Happy 23rd birthday" on the top and "Lisa" on the bottom.

Jennie: "Irene? Is this perfect?"

Irene: "100% yes but 0% no. So it is perfect. Lisa will like it. And Lisa will be in 5 minutes."

Wendy: "I worked hard on everything."

Irene: "Everyone!!! Lisa will be here in 3 minute!!! HIDE BEHIND THE COUCH!!!"

Lisa: "*comes in were the living room is dark and turns on the light*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa: "Happy 23rd Birthday, Lisa!!!"

Lisa: "Thank you. Thank you very much."

Jennie, Wendy and Rose: "*starts singing the birthday song* Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Lisa. Happy birthday to you."

Lisa: "Thanks."

Jennie: "Here is the cake. Make a wish and blow out the candle"

Lisa POV: "I wish that Irene could kiss me on the lips after i blow out the candle."

Lisa: "*blows out the candle*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa: "YAY!!!"

Irene: "*kisses Lisa on the lips after Lisa blew out the candle*"

Lisa: "My wish came true!!!"

Irene: "*hugs Lisa* I'm so happy for you"

TO BE CONTINUED...

JIchu Unnie: I'm sorry if i am late but happy birthday to Lisa. I hope Lisa had a nice birthday. Thanks for reading this chapter. See ya in the next chapter.

-J.U.