Chapter 18 "BLACKVELVET Holiday Trip to Hawaii" pt.1/4

Lisa: "IRENE!!!"

Irene: "I am downstairs in the kitchen eating breakfast whilst scrolling through my Instagram!"

Lisa: "Jisoo won a free trip to Hawaii for 2 months! Even Eunyoung is going! Are you happy?"

Irene: "Yes yes! I always wanted to go on a holiday trip to Hawaii! When is the trip?"

Lisa: "I didn't ask Jisoo! Ask her!"

Irene: "Okay! *goes to Jisoo* When is the trip to Hawaii?"

Jisoo: "Before i answer how do you know?"

Irene: "Lisa told me!"

Jisoo: "Oh! Well, the trip is in a week so go pack everything you need!"

Irene: "Thanks! *goes back to Lisa* The trip is in a week so we have to go back because the others are packing too!"

Lisa: "Okay! Let's go!"

Later...

Jennie: "IRENE-UNNIE!!!"

Irene: "Yes Jennie?"

Jennie: "Do you have any bandages because I by accident cut my finger?"

Irene: "Yes yes! Here you go! Let me put the bandages on your finger!"

Jennie: "Thanks Irene! Your so kind!"

Irene: "No problem and Thanks!"

Lisa: "I am so happy i have such a kind wife! I'm glad i married Irene instead of you Jennie!"

Irene: "You were gonna marry Jennie before we started dating?"

Lisa: "Yea! But me and Jennie are still yet dating secretly"

Jennie: "Yep!"

Irene: "Okay?"

(i am planning on making a Lisrene x JenLisa book which is even the Lisrene 2 on June 15th, around BP's 2020 comeback. It's where Lisa marries Irene and Jennie at the same time and Jennie dates Irene too which is Jenrene. Hope you'll enjoy it and i am prepering the cover in a slow way)

A week later...

Jisoo: "Let's go!"

In Hawaii...

Jisoo: "Who was enough dollars to pay for the hotel?"

Irene: "I am the oldest so i pay!"

Jisoo: "How old are you? Because i am 25(1995)"

Irene: "I am 29(1991)! 4 years older!"

Jisoo: "Okay! Let's go!"

In the hotel...

Irene: "Hello!"

Hotel check-in person: "Welcome to the 5-star hotel of Hawaii. How may i help you?"

Irene: "Can i have a hotel room for 9 adults and 1 baby?"

Hotel check-in person: "Who are the parents of the baby?"

Irene: "Me and that girl with brown hair and bangs!"

Hotel check-in person: "Okay so, sadly, you all will live separated because we don't have enough room for 10 people unless you buy the Exclusive Room for $1555.99 for all 10 because it's meant for 4-15 people!"

Irene: "Is it for free if i say we all are idols?"

Hotel check-in person: "Oh yeah! BLACKPINK and RED VELVET? Am i right?"

Irene: "Yes Yes! I am Irene from RED VELVET!"

Hotel check-in person: "Okay! Here's your free key-card for the room! Have an enjoyful stay!"

Irene: "Thanks! *to BLACKVELVET* Let's go!"

In the room and after packing...

Irene: "Now that we are in here, we can plan on what to do for 2 months!"

Lisa: "I don't know! Eunyoung is currently sleeping so we should stay for a bit and explore the hotel room!"

What will they do? Stay tuned for Chapter 19 of pt. 2/4!

To be continued...