Chapter 9 "BLACKVELVET secret basement"

Irene: "*trying to silently exit the room whilst Lisa is sleeping and its 5:01am**sees Yeri**speaks quitely* Yeri? Yeri?"

Yeri: "*speaks quitely with Irene* Irene. Lisa is sleeping?"

Irene: "Yes. So, *takes out a large piece of paper on which is drawn a code to the BLACKVELVET secret basement* we have to crack this code to enter the BLACKVELVET basement so that we can hide the decorations for Lisa's birthday on March 27th"

Yeri: "5th of April, 4th of April, 3th of July, 4th of July? Space? 2nd of April, 1st of August, 1st of December? What?"

Irene: "The numbers tell which letter of the word. Lily pad!"

Yeri: "Your so smart."

Irene: "Rose is smarter than me"

Yeri: "A bit true."

Irene and Yeri(Yerene): "*goes down to the basement and Irene types the code"

Irene: "*types the code*"

The door to the basement: "*opens up*"

Irene and Yeri(Yerene): "*goes in the basement and puts in the decorations and then goes back upstairs*"

Irene: "*goes upstairs with Yeri* Bye Yeri. Good night.

Yeri: "Good night Irene"

In the morning at 8:00am...

Lisa: "*in the kitchen eating breakfast*"

Irene: "*walks next to Lisa puts her hand on Lisa's shoulders and kisses Lisa on the lips*Good morning Limario"

Lisa: "Good morning Baechu"

Irene: "So? Whats up?"

Lisa: "Nothing special. Rose told me that Yeri and Jisoo were kissing for almost 1 minute straight and then had some sex before breakfast"

Irene: "For how long we didnt have sex for?"

Lisa: "For likely i think 2 weeks."

Irene: "After breakfast want to have some sex?"

Lisa: "Yes Baechu. *kisses Irene on the lips**continues to her breakfast*"

(Lisa is having some Korean noodles with rice for breakfast and Irene has tea with toast that has strawberry jam on it)

Irene: "*thinking* what should be Lisa's birthday present? She looks like she would like some chocolate with chocolate milk and a chocolate box. Oh! Yeah! Some chocolate related stuff"

Rose: "Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yes Rose?"

Rose: "Have you seen Jennie and Wendy anywhere?"

Lisa: Jennie and Wendy is suppoused to be in a pizza restaurant eating pizza"

Rose: "Ok then. Thanks."

Lisa: "No problem"

Lisa and Irene finished eating breakfast and then went to their room to have some sex.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next update on: March 2nd 2020