Oh, yay. Another Thunder Thighs

𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 (𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖) 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕/𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖. 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠, 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 :)

"So your telling me, that while I was crying into my pillow because Piper is dead, you were arranging my engagement to someone I've never met?" 

Zeus winced. An angry Percy was a scary Percy. Everyone knew that. Hell, she knew that. And she was her.

"And better than that," she was yelling now. "He's a deity?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Well we needed a peace treaty, and the god dude, he seemed awfully eager to meet his hero, and his father wanted an alliance so I was like 'why not?' So yeah, pretty much."

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

This can not be happening. First Piper died, now this? She was just getting used to the idea of being a free woman, and now she was forever with this one guy? And, to make matters worse, Percy had a funny feeling an unspoken part of this deal was immortality.

And that was so not happening.

It was Apollo who spoke first after the long silence, his need to socialise likely taking over, "Persephone, we have decided to give you partial immortality. Such as my sisters hunt. You will become the goddess of heroes, loyalty, tides and blue cookies."

There was a blinding flash and then she was . . . exactly the same?

The other gods were clearly having similar thoughts.

"Hold on a second," Apollo said. "Shouldn't something have happened? Shouldn't she have changed?"

"I feel she can be no smarter." Started Athena.

"She needs no improvement with her fighting skills."

Aphrodite then spoke up, "I cannot see her looking any better."

"Her water powers are perfect."

"She eats enough cereal."

"There's nothing we can do to improve her skills with a bow and arrows. They seem to be cursed to stay just as bad," chimed the twins.

"She can't gain the powers of prophecy."

"Her dramatic entrances are unrivalled, (aside from mine which are always better.)"

"She is already crazy enough."

"And what am I supposed to do?" Hades snarked, "so kindly give her Hazel's curse? Nico's depression?"

Taking a deep breath in, Percy smiled. She was staying the same. She was still her.

"Now the bride will meet them groom!" Announced thunder thighs as Percy cringed. Oh, glory another full-of-himself thunder god.

She ran to the elevator and, before even Hermes could intercept, headed for the reception desk. The guy at the reception gave her a stiff nod, as if to say 'thank you for not bringing an army of teenagers this time!'

She was thankful she'd never see said army of teenagers again. 

She was now living in a batch off the coast of California, so she could be close to her father and Tyson. She hadn't seen her 'friends' from either camp the entire time. Though Percy had seen an absolutely broken Aphrodite moping around complaining about 'BuT pErCaBeTh!' And crying.