I pass out when I usually wake up

TONY POV

Yesterday, something big happened. Agent 03315356 brought in these three meta-humans. Well, I assumed they were meta-humans. Each were in suspended animation tanks, so we could examine how their immune systems reacted to letumosis, cure at hand.

One girl and two boys, both teenagers.

Now we sat watching a movie, well, Natasha and I were watching a movie. The others were trying their hand at Mario Kart. Nat had stopped playing after she won for the hundredth time.

But echoes of, "you did not just freaking blue shell me!"

"Deal with it Yugio!"

And, "a SeCrEt PaSsAgEwAy?! nO fAiR!"

Still interrupted our would-be peaceful viewing of a Star is Born. Featuring Lady Gaga and some other gringo who's name I can't remember.

It was around eight in the morning, and we'd all been up through the night trying to get the prisoners into a stable stasis. When they were all finally asleep, I collapsed on the couch and Bruce just hAd To PuT uP tHe nEw Wii.

So unfair.

Lady Gaga was singing 'Shallow' when a distraught Point Break ran in. We were all so surprised that I dropped my popcorn and Steve squashed the controller in his hand.

". . . Game Over For Yugio . . . Mario takes the lead . . ." The gaming system spoke. Sam jammed the off button.

Bruce was the first to speak. "Thor? We—we didn't think you were coming back! Why are you here?"

"I was in Midgard and I decided to drop by."

He then explained all about meeting some 'powerful entities' that like to explode stuff and make it kaboom! And now he's dating someone? I didn't get the gist. My day had been too long and I was hallucinating from loss of sleep.

"Tell me in the morning, Thor." I may—or may not—have collapsed onto the couch and fallen asleep.