Chapter 3

Salem POV

"There, after all these thousands of years, I've finally done it." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror, "Mama?" (y/n) said as he entered my room.

(y/n) POV

"Mama?" I said as I entered Mama's room, "Oh sweetheart did you need something?" A strange woman asked as she turned to face me.

"MAMA! MAMA!" I cried, "Sweetheart, sweetheart it's alright. It's me, Mama." The woman said as her eyes turned red and black before turning back, "See its mommy, this is just how I looked when I was human." Mama said, "I thought it would be better for you if your mother didn't look like a grimm. Do you like it, sweetheart?" She asked, "Pretty." I said happily as she picked me up and I hugged her, "Love Mama." I said, "I love you too sweetie." Mama said as Fluffy ran into the room and nuzzled against Mama's leg, "So the dog recognized me even before you did." Mama said as she kissed my cheek, "That's alright honey. You're still young and that's one of the many reasons why. I. Love. You." She said sweetly as she kissed my cheek again.

"Ok sweetheart what should we have for lunch?" Mama asked, "CANDY!" I said excitedly, "No we're not having candy for lunch silly." She said as she tickled me, "How about I make sandwiches, and then you can go play." She said, "Ok!" I said, "Alright go color while I make lunch alright." She said as she sat me down and I ran over to the table and started to color.