Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"Ok (y/n) Lady Salem told me to take you with me." Cinder said, "Now you will do as you are told and you will not embarrass me got it." She said, "Cinder what's with the kid?" a green-haired girl asked, "He's my..." Cinder began to say, "SISSY!" I said as I hugged Cinder's leg, "You could've just said he was your baby brother." a grey-haired boy said, "He's not my brother! He's my master's son." Cinder said coldly, "(y/n) you were told not to embarrass me now you will be punished!" She said as she punched me suddenly I shattered and I found myself in the arms of a girl with pink and brown hair, "Pretty." I said, "Good job Neo." a man in a hat said, "Ne Ne!" I said as Neo sat me down and patted me on the head, "Looks like you've got a little parasite Neo, so you can entertain it while Emerald, Mercury, Roman, and I are in our meeting." Cinder said Neo shrugged and smiled before she ruffled my hair.

Salem POV

"Hmm...I wonder if it was a mistake sending (y/n) with Cinder?" I said as I took a sip of tea, "Oh I'm sure he'll be fine, and if not then I'll just destroy Cinder for not protecting my baby." I said as I took another sip of tea.

(y/n) POV

"PLAYTIME!" I said happily as I ran into a dark room and found a shiny thing.

"Toy." I said as I rolled it so it was pointing at the door and waited till Neo opened the door, "PLAY!" I said as I fired. Neo dodged the bullets until I ran out of bullets, then I found a red button, "Shiny." I said as I pushed the button changing it, I pulled the trigger again this time fire shot out. Neo dodged it again she tried to get over to me but I moved the toy up slightly forcing her to dodge.

Cinder POV

"And if we follow this plan the White Fang will not only be ours but I will also gain the powers of a maiden ahead of schedule." I said as we left the meeting room to find our hideout riddled with bullet holes and casings and burnt and on fire in some places, "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I said angrily as a scorched Neo held up (y/n) who was laughing at his handy work while Neo coughed out a bit of smoke, "You're going home." I said coldly. "But before you go I have a job for you." I said sinisterly.

Salem POV

"Welcome home sweetie I...missed you..." I said as the Bullhead doors opened revealing my baby sitting on a mounted minigun flamethrower, "PLAY!" He said happily as he fired, "CINDER!" I shouted as I ran back into the castle.