Prologue

Avneet's POV

It was Monday afternoon and I was already exhausted. As a kid I never understood why people dreaded Mondays but now here I am. As I was busy in completing my latest projects I received a call from my boss Mr. Gosh, yeah call it a weird name cause when he first introduced himself I thought it was 'Mr ghost'. Anyways he has called me in his office. I stood up and started running down towards his office cause he doesn't appreciate unpunctual people.

As I entered his office I saw him sitting on his usual chair, playing with his paper weight. I knocked on the door to gain his attention and as expected he looked up at me with a ghostly smile on his face. I assume, no no, I am sure he's upto no good. Then he started speaking.

"Ms Sharma, I have called you here for something important and I expect you to entirely co-operate with me."

I nodded my head and he continued.

"This morning I received a call from one of the famous and influential family of the India. They are giving our company the contract. So as you might have understood by now, how important this contract is for our company, right?"

"Yes, sir" I replied assuringly.

"So I want my best employees to take upon this work."

"And may I know who 'your best employees are'?" I asked him curiously.

"Ms Rahmani and you Ms Sharma" he replied.

Wow! I don't know if I should be happy that he considers me as one of the best employee or I should be worried to take upon this contract. I don't know why, but I sense trouble here.

"Thank you Sir" I wanted to say 'thank you for appreciating me and my colleague' but I fell short for words.

"I don't want any mistakes and if any one of you two, makes a single mistake, then you both will be demoted from your posts"

What the hell... Both of us are at the top posts of this company, yeah just one post below Mr. Gosh. I don't even know what is so damn special in this contract!

"Sir, I assure you that there will be no mistake by any of our side. When do we start?"

"Tonight you'll be going to India. Your flight is at 8 pm EST. As I know you'll have to do lot of shopping, here's both of yours cheque. You both will be representing our company, so buy both Indian and Western outfits. I want my employees to look the best"

No way in hell!

Jannat's POV

I was sitting at my desk, sipping coffee and enjoying the beautiful scenery outside my room when someone barged in. What's the door for! Could've knocked! Mannerless people.

And she only said "Come on we have to go shopping! We're going to India"

Siddharth's POV

I was sitting in my office room doing absolutely nothing. Actually it was the extra workload these days and somewhere I missed her as well, not really. But she kept me well accompanied!

Just then someone knocked on the door and before I could answer Bhai entered in the room. Then what's the point of knocking!

"Do you even remember that we have an important meeting today?" He asked curtly.

"Of course! How can I forget it when it's related to my brother" Okay sorry I lied but I had to peeks! No other option left.

"So get your ass ready and be down in 10 okay?"he said. That was kinda sassy.

"Bhai! I see you have learned some sass being with Bhabhi right"

"Shut up she's not your Bhabhi yet!" he said shyly and ran out.

Now all of you close your eyes! Why? Cause I am going to get ready!

Once I was well dressed I went down and saw that Bhai was already waiting for me. We both sat in his car and drove away to our destination.

That's all for now

Next chapter will be out soon
#quarantine

Share this story with fellow sidneetians.

Love💕 - Neha