ARJUN-A WARRIOR

Hi everyone this is susan_lucy_agne. This is my first story. Please give me reviews

A beautiful room is shown in the bed there is a person but his face has no smile. Suddenly the expression on his face changes into horror.

He got up at once by shouting " roshini "?
He got up soon and got ready for his work.
Then we can see  he is none other than "ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWATE ".

He reached a place then we can see that it is named as EMERGENCY TASK FORCE.

Arjun entered the conference hall. There everyone are  chit-chatting when he entered all are silently doing Their work.(sakshi,sree,ayesha, chotu , riya, liza)

He went to his cabin. After some time riya came to his cabin and gave his favourite tea left without a word . He found it strange.

(In my strange all are present and sakshi has feelings for arjun. Riya respects arjun and Rathore  alot after xora case boys became overprotective  about her. She recently joined after her medical leave.)

After an hour Rathore entered conference hall with a red file in his hand. The expressions on his face are guilty, anger,and determination.

He called arjun in conference hall to discuss about case. He throw away the file on table . The name itself run shiver in everyone's body. It's is SIKANDER.

But two faces shows lot of anger they are arjun's and riya's.

(Same past of arjun and sameer )