ARJUN'S FAMILY

Evening Arjun , sameer came with luggage  and team came to take riya with them to RAWATE mansion .

Here anjali had made all arrangements for discharging of riya.
But anjali left to home to take care of everything in home.
Everyone sat in car except sam and arjun.
Arjun entered riya's room , he saw riya had slept. Arjun doesn't want to wake her . So arjun turned towards sam and winked to him. Sam shook his head in disbelief, because sam know whatever arjun is going to do will make whole team in shock along with riya.

Arjun bend to riya's level and took her in his hands securely and came out of room.staff are watching them only .arjun made her sit down in car properly , till then riya got conscious and she was embrassed because total team is in shock and they are giving her teasing looks. Riya is blushing alot . Sakshi is fuming alot with anger , due to closeness between them.

Sakshi  (in mind): I will kill riya .no one are going to take my arjun away from me.
No one observed sakshi face.
They started travelling towards arjun's home. After some time they reached the home. There anjali , sid ( anjali's husband),aditya ( anjali's and sid's son ) , vidya ( arjun's mom ) are waiting for arjun . Anjali had told about riya to her mom. Arjun's dad  also came home soon , because his son is coming after many years to his house. But he did not listen about riya .

Then sameer and team came inside along with arjun.  Anjali went to bring riya inside along with sid . Anjali made riya sit in wheelchair and brought her inside. While coming anjali signaled vidya about riya.

Riya came inside and everyone are siting in hall and talking about security to arjun's dad. Arjun dad send everyone to freshup and come down for snacks .

After 1 hour, everyone came to hall and sat then ANAND SURYAKANTH RAWATE observed riya carefully and was surprised  and said

Anand: how are you  ? How do you know arjun?
All are surprised because anand is talking softly and they know each other. This shock is enough for everyone especially  arjun .

Riya : I am absolutely fine uncle. Arjun Sir is my senior. I am working in etf as research specialist.
Anand : oh , it's OK. My son is treating you nicely, right ? If not inform me. I will take care of him.
Riya : everything is fine,uncle. How is your health, uncle. Are you fine now? Everything is alright .
Anand : I am absolutely fine. Actually, ......
Arjun : one minute, WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER. TELL ME NOW .RIYA WHAT HAPPENED TO DAD . REPLY  NOW
Arjun is demanding an answer from riya but it came from his dad which is unexcepted.
Anand : I will tell you. We meet in hospital . Actually I fell down due to dehydration in park , then she took me to hospital and dropped me in outside the house . remember vidya on that day I came late to home after evening walk nearly 15 days back.
Vidya : ha I remember you also told me you meet one girl who told the importance of father's support for there children's decision.  Is she the same  girl you told about.you did not even ask her name you felt bad for that also.
Anand simply nodded his head. Everyone are shocked mainly anjali and arjun .
Vidya went near riya asked
Vidya :what is your name , beta ?Anand forgot ask your name on that day , but he gave you his personal number. Right?
Riya : my name is riya murkerjee, aunty .
Arjun : that's  why you have dad's personal number. I was confused at that time. Now I understood about it.
Saying this arjun smiled
Anjali : riya meet my husband  sid  .I told you right you will meet special person right , meet adi , he is nearly 4 years old. Adi , come here and meet riya aunty .
Adi : hi angle , how are you ? Mom I told you about angle right . She came and saved me on that day right angle? We will both play alot.
Riya : right how are you now . We both will play alot from today.

All are confused then sid said
Sid: thank you so much riya for saving adi from goons. If couldn't have saved adi , he would be dead .
Riya : don't say thanks sid ji, it is my duty.
Sam : Wow , riya you already meet arjun family.it is great .
He said and winked to arjun . Arjun glared at sameer.
Anand : we are having a party about your return tomorrow.  So everyone stay here only it is already night . And vidya prepare dinner for everyone. Arjun we need to talk .he turned to go but he said sameer you can also come .

Riya went to her room as she is tried and everyone except sakshi she had other plans for tomorrow  and went to  have dinner and Anand, samjun went inside a room to talk about security and all.

Thank you guys for reading
And for a arakshi fans I am sorry.
To make one person positive
Other should be negative
So sorry for arakshi fans.
Take care
Bye.