RIYA'S PAST

After hearing sam's words everyone turned towards AVINASH DAMSINGH RATHORE , famous business man in India and also from royal family.
Sameer understood that some where Riya is related to them.

Sameer shouted on his dad by saying "AVINASH DAMSINGH RATHORE, what the hell are doing here"?Sameer 's face showed anger .
Arjun understood the situation and said "relax sam , everything is fine".
Then avinash replied "Nothing is fine .
Hearing his statement whole team did not understand anything. Then arjun asked " what do you mean uncle"?with confusion.
Then avinash replied "arjun she is in big danger and  only you and sameer can save her " with tension .
What !?asked whole team at once , everyone are worried about her now.
Arjun said "uncle please tell us clearly what are you saying and how do you know her "
Then he looked at sameer and said "she is my small brother's daughter i.e, ANURAG DAMSINGH RATHORE AND PRENA DAMSINGH RATHORE'S DAUGHTER  AND whom we thought the baby also died in that accident , "
He turned towards sam and said "She is our pari, Princess of our royal family".

Sameer was taken aback because the one person whom he cared alot is none other than his own sister.

Then sameer went near his dad and asked "but she is riya murkerjee, how is it possible "?.
Avinash replied "because she is adopted by Mukherjee family when she was just five years only. "

ARJUN remembered avinash words and asked "uncle, you are saying about danger .what is the danger?"

ARJUN and sam looked at each other and said with determination " No harm will come to riya until we both are alive.

Then team replied "Not you both Sir, until we  all are alive."with determination .
Avinash with confidence said that " now I have to tell about riya's past, actually riya would have been dead on that day by gulping xora virsus, but she is alive because on that day you took her to hospital, remember every one nodded their heads , her heart is not fine, only heart transplantation can save her , one girl of riya 's face was dead , then we found out that heart is matching and operation is done and when riya woke up she is fit and fine. Riya asked about heart donor's family and she met them and got to know that that girl is zoya and undercover agent of CBI , and also got to know that she is working on Sikander's case. Then riya went to avenge the death of  zoya , Now  Sikander is dead and his business is collapsed. SIKANDER IS DEAD DUE TO RIYA'S HARDWORK AND RIYA LOST HER FAMILY ONE MONTH BACK DUE TO SIKANDER. "

AVINASH turned towards Arjun and said " comissioner asked her not to go for Sikander's case but she said no Sir I am not backing of because a zoya lost her life and Arjun Sir is living like a dead body to catch him .I want arjunSir 's happiness , so for that I am ready to die also. So please don't tell about this mission to anyone especially sameer Sir and arjun Sir. She loves you alot , but now it is your turn . Because she is not going to tell you her feeling .so you have to take care of her, she lost her family , she doesn't know about her adoption, so she should not know about it, as far as danger Sikander is finished but not imran , atlaf and mainly pathan lal. Now everyone know about zoya , so they will target riya because she had  full proofs against  them because of zoya . Actually this mission is for both of them , but they never met even though zoya transferred all proofs to riya. So take care our princess sameer and arjun now onwards she is your responsibility  ,ok?

Then Arjun replied" don't worry uncle , I will take care of her and for your information I love her alot but due to fear that Sikander will do anything to her , I didn't confess. Trust me.

Avinash replied "I know , before I entered the room, somebody was going to attack her , so I hit him due to which you all reached here hearing the sound , I tried to see his face , but unable to see because he wore a mask and oh his left hand a symbol of  Sis there .take care of her sameer , nothing should happen to her, got it ?"He said in warning tone.

Avinash went and sameer along with team stood outside the room and seeing riya through glass.

Sameer turned towards Arjun and said "arjun my pari is alive , she is around me all the the time but I am unable to recognise her "and hugged him and cried .
Arjun hugged and  replied " we have to take care of her alot, you know". Turned towards team and said "do you  need invitation, come".All hugged them and with determination every one came out of hug.
Shree said "we will not say anything to her about adoption and all but we will take care ."ARJUN  turned towards him and said nothing will happen to her , ok ?
Shree nodded "OK.".

All stood in one group hug like that only thinking of riya.

Please give reviews
Bye take care