SAM & AYESHA'S ENGAGEMENT

On Sunday,today is Sam and Ayesha's engagement. Everyone are busy in arrangements.
Guests are coming .Sam is looking like a prince and waiting for his Princess.
Ayesha came down and everyone are happy .riya is very happy looking at  her happiness everyone in both the families are happy .
But ETF are very keen about her security . Even Ayesha became procetive about riya . Ayesha first made riya ready for party and then she got ready . She kept a chip in riya's chunni .
Arjun is receiving guests then he met Rakshit Shergill,who is none other than riya friend ,but no one know about him except riya . They met in a flight journey.
Rakshit : hello Mr.Rawate. nice to meet you .
Arjun: hello Mr.shergill.pleasure is all  mine .
Rakshit: I am family friend of your dad ,do you can call me Rakshit .
Arjun: you can call me Arjun .come and meet my family .
Rakshit: Arjun I want to meet your ETF team. I know they will be here because they are your family .right ?
Arjun: ofcourse, I think you have done a research about me . Come and meet them .
Rakshit: my friend helped me and her name is Riya Mukherjee.
Arjun was surprised then said
Arjun: come then I have a suprise for you.
Rakshit didn't understand anything but went with Arjun .
Rakshit saw riya and went near her along with Divya drishti and shekhar.
Rakshit and drishti are happy with each other and no one has any problem with their marriage.shekhar and Divya' s marriage also have no problem . They are happy. Rakshit and Divya drishti are having powers like in the serial .
Rakshit: I think you didn't forget me .?
Riya was surprised and shocked to hear this voice.she turned around and said ,
Riya: Rakshit ,how are you. I will never forget you .
Arjun was surprised because she is very much suprised to see Rakshit.
Rakshit: I know that's why no call from 1 month .
Riya : I am sorry. With a cute smile
Drishti: come on Rakshit. Hi riya I am his wife .
Riya: hi drishti . Turning towards Rakshit I am sorry .
Drishti : forgive her otherwise she went near his ear and said you will sleep on couch.
Rakshit: ok sorry accepted.
Drishti: riya meet Divya my sister and her husband shekhar.
Riya : hi
Dish: hi
Riya introduced Sam and Arjun to Rakshit .
They all are chit chatting with each other. Then a waiter poured the juice on riya's dress .riya went to washroom and shekhar got a call when to garden.
Riya kept her phone on table and went.
Guests all left except Shergills and both families .
Everyone went to there rooms and Shergills are also staying with them tonight as it is very late .but all are busy . riya went to her room and slept .
By mistake drishti took Riya's Phone and went to guest room .
In midnight
Drishti by mistake touuched Riya's phone then her third eye started to glow.
She woke up Rakshit and went near Divya's room and woke her up took her to their room.
Divya : di you are having a vision .
In vision riya is injured and alot of blood is flowing .
Drishti at once opened her eyes in horror.
Rakshit: what did you see?
Drishti: riya in danger we have to help her .she told about the vision .
Divya : we have to inform Arjun about      it . come
They three started to move towards Arjun room  . But before that a smoke came inside the mansion . They lost there consincous

Next day
When drishti opened her eyes. She woke up Rakshit and Divya
Drishti:Rakshit ,divi go and check everyone and bring everyone to hall. Everyone should be safe.
They went and woke up everyone and brought everyone to hall.
Arjun: what happened guys ?
Rakshit: firstly you sit here then we will talk . Everyone are here right ?
Everyone are present except riya .
Ayesha: where is riya ?
Before any one could reply shekhar came inside with blood on his hands.
Divya : what happened to you ?
Drishti : Rakshit call doctor ?.
Anjali : it is not needed ,I am a doctor .I will check him .sid help me .
They both took shekhar inside a room full of equipments .
After half an hour
Anjali: don't worry, he is alright. But the blood on his hands is not of his . It is of somebody's blood . He is shocked that's all.he will regain conscious in 10 minutes.
Rakshit: actually riya is missing from night , drishti went to give phone to riya . But she is not there and we came to tell you about it but suddenly smoke came from no where and we fell on the floor .

Everyone are feeling miserable especially Arjun and Sam . Arjun came into full mode of officer and looked towards Sam and said
Arjun: Sam we should not fall weak we have search for riya .
Sam nodded his head and everyone came into officer's mode .
Arjun : Anjali see whose blood is on shekhar's shirt ,Liza help her Ayesha and chotu activate your informer ,shree open the case of sikander and look for every information. Come on make it fast .
Shekhar: the blood is of a goon who tried to take riya away from here . I tried to stop them . But they hit on my head and took her away.

Divya helped shekar and made them sat on the sofa .
Suddenly drishti forehead started to glow everyone are shocked .
Divya : di you are having a vision .
Drishti: we have to reach riya soon . If not it is impossible to save her . Mr.shergill pshachini is also with them .we have to act fast .
Rakshit: ok many clues about place ?
Drishti : ha ,it looks like a godown ,Arjun search for godown near jungle area .
Arjun: thank you so much for your help. But what happened to your forehead.?
Rakshit told the story about them to all.
Sree: pshachini is the one helping them .
Divya nodded her head .
Rakshit: ok .listen , me drishti will try to stop pshachini, then Arjun and Sam will handle the goons outside ,chotu Ayesha and shree will go inside towards riya . Divya and Liza will stay outside .and Avinash uncle ,vidya aunty I promise anything will not go wrong . But you all along dad ,mom,chachi go to Shiva Mandir take shekar also . I am giving a sword to use if pshachini comes there .shekhar take care of everyone. Pls
Arjun: ok , let's go . Come on team .
Drishti going towards mahima and chetan
Drishti: mom,dad take care of everyone.plz pray to god that nothing should happen riya .
Divya went near suryankant RAWATE ,Gauri,vidya, Avinash and said
Divya : uncle aunty main aapki beti ko kuchh nahin hone denge yah Mera Vada hai tumse . I promise.

Everyone went from there to search for riya .

Precap : riya in danger. Life or death situation for riya . Everyone are praying for God in Shiva Mandir.

Hi guys sorry for delay
Enjoy the story
Votes: 20