SAKSHI'S TRUTH

Arjun and sam are worried about riya. Arjun got a call from unknown number. Shree is tracking the call .
arjun : hello , who is this ACP ARJUN speaking? 
Unknown : hello sir , I am karan, I saw a etf  officer is taken in a van . I am following that van Sir, please come soon Sir.
Arjun : have you seen her only .arjun asked asked send a photo of riya .
Karan :yes sir . She is the one .
Arjun : we are on the way . Nothing should happen to her. Be careful .
Karan : ok Sir.
Arjun looked towards shree and liza for reports.
Shree: Sir, the call is from East of the city , it is place for all illegal works . Until now no police officer came alive from that area . But Sir I didn't get exact location .
Arjun : we have to make it possible for riya. If we want her alive , we have to fight them .get ready sam .  Sam call backup .
Sam nodded his head and went to make a call .
Liza : Sir, the injection is of chloroform.
Arjun : I am not going to risk your lives . Only me and sam are going .
Ayesha : Sir we are ready for anything, either we die or bring riya safe . But we are not going to stay back .
Shree: yes we are not going to backof  from this . Riya is my best friend.
Ayesha : wait a minute, where is sakshi? She is hiding something from us.  Afternoon she talked with someone  and saw me. Then she is in alot of tension. Shree track her phone.
Shree turned towards Arjun for permission. Arjun nodded his head in yes .
Shree was shocked when he tracked the call .
Shree : Sir, Sakshi's phone is in same direction of karan's phone .just a few kilometres away.

Everyone are shocked it means either she helped them or she is also kidnapped.
Avinash : I want my daughter safe.
Arjun  : I have a plan. 
Everyone listened carefully but shree had a doubt.
Shree : but Sir, to reach the place it will take at least 2 hours . How will reach there soon .
Avinash : I will take a helicopter and divert them then you have to enter that area . Before entering that area  i will drop you near that area . And bring riya safely .
All agreed .

After some time everything was going according to arjun's plan. Everyone are separated.  Arjun went in one direction, there he saw sakshi is holding a gun towards riya .riya is unconscious. Alot of goons are there.  So arjun can not handle it alone.  Riya is gaining conscious then she saw sakshi.  And asked
Riya : what are you doing sakshi  or should I say  bulbul ?
Sakshi : you came to know about my identity.  No problem, because you will die in few seconds.  Arjun will be mine .and no one will know I am only  that person who send link so that no one will catch Sikander.
Arjun is shocked. Riya saw arjun and arjun signaled her not to speak . Riya understood.  Arjun spoke through Bluetooth
Arjun : guys come near my location, fast , riya is in danger .I can't handle everyone.
ETF team ran towards arjun's location by killing everyone who came in their way .
Everyone was shocked when they learned sakshi is Sikander's member.
Riya : you will kill me but you will not get the evidence against you and atlaf. Zoya send me the information about you also . But I thought to inform about you to everyone later .
Sakshi :you could have told them about me then only . But now you will die .
Arjun came front of sakshi and hold her gun and said
Arjun : don't you dare .
Sam and arjun stood near sakshi. Ayesha went near riya and helped her .shree and chotu are finishing everyone .
No one saw atlaf near Door and he shoot at riya direction . But ayesha took the bullet.
Riya : are you fine ayesha?,  call ambulance now .
Shree informed liza and arjun shoot atlaf while sam went near riya to help ayesha .sakshi was about to shoot riya . But ayesha took her gun and shoot sakshi.
Everyone took ayesha to hospital, she lost her conscious.
Precap : is ayesha fine or not.

Take care everyone bye
Stay in home . Stay safe
Bye .
Give reviews and vote .