SIKANDER IS DEAD

Riya was lost in thinking about her family, it was sad even though she has a smile on her face. But her eyes held a strange fire. That which could burn every one who will come in her way.

All are busy in there work , but arjun observed her expressions first happy, sad , helplessness, anger.

Arjun is sure that she had different motive after hearing the same name again  in his life .

All are ready with the weapons and bullet proof jacket.

Few minutes before

After sameer placed  file  in conference hall. There was silence in room.
Arjun broke his silence and asked"where is he? "

Sameer informed every one that "SIKANDER is in outskirts godown ,get ready everyone "?he said without looking at Arjun . He was guilty.

So now everyone are in cars ready to do anything for justice.
Now everyone are outside the godown. Then sameer informed that they go inside in pairs like arjun and riya,ayesha and sameer , shree and chotu , and liza and sakshi will stay in car until backup comes.

Sameer said "whatever happen we have catch him alive or dead",understood?
Everyone nod at their chief and left in different ways.

When riya and arjun reached one corner they entered through window , ensuring no one knows of them .
ETF killed most of the goons, now everyone had surrounded SIKANDER who was in big shock except riya and arjun .
When Sikander saw riya . Riya came front of him with an attitude.

He was beyond shock after seeing riya with  ETF .

Sikander is shouting "no it is not possible zoya, you  are alive !" No is not possible.

Everyone are shocked except riya.
Riya said "you didn't expect me right,but I am not the one you  are thinking .you may killed her without any mercy.  Now I  want to kill you , But I have a surprise for you.
Here let me welcome a special person who is none other than ARJUN  SURYAKANTH RAWATE , whom you killed along with his wife  roshini ji ".

Then Sikander tried to escape but sameer caught him and throw him at arjun's feet.

Arjun caught him and beat him blue and black . At last  he took his gun and shoot him , but along with his bullet  another bullet also hit SIKANDER. All turned and saw it is none other than riya .
But she was lying on floor with her blood on her hands .
Every one are shocked at that incident took place. Arjun was the first to react and shouted "RIYA" .
Sameer was already in car as soon as arjun brought riya he drove the car at very speed , he broke all rules , while shree , chotu who are with riya are making her not to close her eyes.

Ayesha, sakshi and liza are doing formalities at the godown.

As soon as  they reached hospital, they admitted her and doctors took  her to operation theatre.
After an hour doctors came out and said "she lost lot of blood her blood group is rare , so it is not available in our blood bank. Please arrange , if
not  we may lose her forever."

All stood still after some time shree remember that ayesha also had same blood group.

Shree said " Sir ayesha also same blood group, we should call her ".

Sameer  called her and in next few minutes she reached hospital.

Blood donation completed and again  doctors started doing operation.
Outside every one are praying for her except arjun , he closed his eyes and remembered roshini's words
" remember arjun one day you will believe in God , then recall who is that person who made you believe in God, then he got riya face ." He remembered how a silver coin saved his life in idol stolen case.

He got up and went to the temple and started praying "you took my life by taking roshini away from me , but not again please save riya who made me believe in you and also taught me to live a life again."

All who are present in Temple are blessing him nothing should happen to her (riya ).
Then suddenly he got a call from hospital. He ran to hospital,everyone are standing outside the ICU .
He was in shock because the doctor is none other than his sister ANJALI SURYAKANTH RAWATE.

Arjun went forward than he heard the doctor words" she was out of danger, but she should take full rest and only one can stay here with her".

Everyone know that arjun want to stay    but he will not say anything. 
So sameer took matters in his hands and said "ARJUN you stay with riya. We have to take care of everything in office along with paperwork.

He said turned towards his team and said "come on guys, let's get to work. "

Sameer specially looking towards arjun and anjali and said to anjali, "take care of them",ok?
She nod her head and said "thanks bhai".she went to her cabin

Sameer left with his team to office , arjun went to ICU to look once at riya.
Arjun said on stool beside her and slept catching her hand in his hands securely.

So please send me reviews, it is my first work.
Bye.