ARJUN'S CARE

Now all left to office and only arjun is with riya.

After some time riya is gaining conscious. So ,arjun called anjali.

Anjali checked riya's condition and said "she is fine "to arjun and asked riya 'how are you feeling now? '.
Riya said "I am fine ". Then arjun informed team that riya got conscious and went to anjali's cabin .

Anjali after seeing arjun she said "remember what I  told you about her , take care of her and about you also.what happened to you after my marriage, you never came to meet me , no calls , no message , no information about you."
Arjun replied, "after your marriage, I left the house, because dad doesn't want me to become police officer , and when I got married to roshini, I send invitation to them , but then dad did notcome for my marriage , only maa came to my marriage, dad send some property as a gift for my marriage. I think papa want to come but maybe he does not want to meet me. But you know one day roshini meet dad in a temple  then dad told her to take care of Arjun. I really wish  dad is with me right now. I want his support to make riya normal and live with her .

Anjali went near arjun , hugged him and said "call papa right now and talk to him".
Arjun said "no I don't have that much courage, didi.I am going to see riya once .how is aditya and jiju, didi.
Anjali said" they both are fine and  SID is missing you and also he is working in this hospital and he is psychologist specialist. I think we can talk to sid about her . "
ARJUN went outside and saw riya heard the conservation .
Arjun asked softly "what are you doing here  , you should take rest right?"
RIYA replied " Nothing ,is everything OK? I am tried please take me to room.
That is enough for Arjun to understand that riya is weak and so he took riya to her room.
When he made riya lie on the bed , just then whole team came inside.

First one to speak is sameer , sakshi stood in one corner as if not interested at all.
Sameer: how are you feeling right now?
Riya:I am absolutely fit and fine , sir.
Arjun : just now you are about to fall down due to dehydration now you are saying "I am fine ".
Sam:what do you mean, arjun?
Arjun:she came out of room after getting up and came to meet me near anjali's cabin relied with seriousness.
Riya : but Sir I want to know whether you all are safe or not replied with innocent face .

Anyone can fall for that innocence, all fell for that innocent face except two people who understood her plan 

Arjun went near sameer and said, "we have to make her stay with us , play along with me , ok."
Sameer just nodded his head

Arjun:This innocent face will not work.
Sam:what happened she is fit and fine , why don't you understand that , you all always underestimate her .with fake anger

Arjun :you always will listen to her , but look she will not listen to anyone, she will do what she wants to do
Sam turned towards riya and holding her hand
Sam:you will listen to me , right? With sadness on his face
Riya : of course Sir, what you want me to do? I promise
Sam : you are going to stay in my house from today onwards along with arjun .arjun you  are also staying with me , no more excuses , right. Is it clear ?

Team was amazed with Sam and arjun's plan.riya was left with no option but to say yes .

Arjun and sam looked at each other with known smile.

After some time every one went except riya and arjun .
Arjun sat on sofa , while riya is lying on bed with lost in thoughts. Arjun is watching  her after nearly one hour. Arjun went near and sat near her , arjun asked
Arjun :What are you thinking about tell me .
Riya : you will listen to me about one thing , you have to do it at any cost. Ok.
Arjun : tell me I will do it .
Riya : call your parents and talk to them . Please for me.
Arjun is amazed with riya's request and remembered anjali's words , she should not take stress.
Arjun :I will talk to them , now itself in front of you only,alright . But you should not take any stress about anything , you will about anything to me or sam. Is it OK or not.
Riya : ok

After some time in front of riya arjun called for Rawte mansion , but no one are lefting , he said the same to riya .
Riya gave arjun and asked him to dial for that number. Arjun looked shocked because it is his dad's  number and also today is his dad'sbirthday .phone is ringing at last arjun's  father i.e,SURYAKANTH RAWATE.
(ARJUN'S  DAD- AD)
AD: HELLO , who is this.
Arjun :happy birthday dad .
AD: arjun how are you? Thank  you beta , I missed you so much .I am really sorry for a abonding you when you need me the most .I came to meet you  when roshini died , but you didn't talk to anyone .you shut yourself from everyone. Where are you now. Please come to meet me once .
Arjun :I am fine dad , don't worry I am staying Mumbai only. I know you will get information about me from detectives .I will come home . Take care.
While talking he went outside the  room.
AD:what is special in today , you took leave everything is fine , right?.
Arjun :I will come home , but with some friends and I want full security to be tight , I want you to take care about it , because someone life is in danger and I am not going to take any risk about it. Actually we thought to take her to RATHORE'S  MANSION .but now I want her to be safe.
AD:I will take care of security and all but who is she that you are looking for her  safety. What happened is it related to you .
Arjun : when you will meet her you will automatically like her.she is in danger due to Sikander's case . You will support me in this decision right.

AD: of course arjun I am not going to lose you again .you just bring her here,  I  will  take care of everything. How many of you members are coming .
Arjun :clean all rooms because anjali is also staying with us for some  days along with sid. Sameer is also coming to stay along with mywhole etf team.bye
AD:ok bye .come soon.
Arjun  finished his call went to riya's room. There anjali stood in front  of him with smile on her face . She understood everything. Anjali went near riya and  said
Anjali : thank you riya for coming in my  bhai's  life.
Arjun : I have talked with dad riya . He said he want me to return home , but...
Before he could complete the sentence riya replied
Riya: go and meet your parents arjun sir, they must be waiting for you. I will take care of myself .she said in excited tone.
Arjun shook his head and said
Arjun : you are careless , I know about it very well and about going to home , you are also coming to stay with me there . I have to talk to sam , he is also coming with me.did you  get it.
Actually I forgot to introduce my sister ANJALI , she is a doctor. Riya meet anjali and anjali you already know her. You both talk to each other . I will just come back.

Arjun left the room and anjali started talking
Anjali :how are you feeling now? If there  is  any pain tell me .ok
Riya:I am fine but slight headache , it is alright. After seeing arjun  Sir's's smile I am very happy.
Anjali: That smile is because of you . If you are happy then automatically bhai will be happy.
Riya :Nothing is there like that , we are colleagues that's all anjali.😍
Anjali : I told bhai to talk to dad , but he did not listen but you told him once and he talked with dad . Now both dad and bhai are happy. Thank you riya for this . I will introduce you to special person tomorrow. Take rest.

Arjun came inside and said
Arjun : yes , take rest because tomorrow you are going to discharge and whole ETF team is going to stay with us in RAWATE mansion.  I will go and pack my luggage . I told ayesha to arrange your luggage, and sameer is also coming with us. Bye.

Anjali and riya are talking about random stuff , like that only riya slept in siting position only. Then anjali made her sleep nicely, kissed her forehead and said "you are my bhai's life now, you have to be fine for my bhai and your bhai , ETF team and mainly RATHORE'S are waiting for there princess."
Anjali went to her cabin

Please give reviews
Bye take care. ☺