ARIYA WEDDING

All are getting ready for marriage.
Sasha got ready and came to temple with their families.

Everyone are happy.then

Bela : riya ,meet mahir my husband.mahir meet riya and Arjun .

Mahir : hello I am mahir businessman

Mahir : hello I am mahir businessman. Nice to meet you.

Riya : hello same here.
Arjun: thanks for coming .I have a small doubt. If you don't mind can I ask ?
Mahir : ofcourse
Arjun: you are human being right ?
Bela: ha ,but in our naglok he is king of snakes . He doesn't have any powers but he is equal to me.
Arjun: ok .
Both Arjun and Riya's families are listening . They are confused .
Riya : nagarani Bela ....
Bela : please don't call me nagarani Bela. You can call me as Bela.
Riya nodded her head and asked
Riya: I mean bela how come you are married to human being. I mean you are naagin  and ....,........
Bela : I understand, I am naagin then I came to live on earth to take revenge but I fell in love with mahir . First I thought mahir is my culprit but he is my true love even bolenath accepted our marriage and we can live on earth or naaglok.
Ayesha : how do you manage ?
Mahir and Bela looked at each other and then mahir said
Mahir : we will live in earth as common people with my family and in naaglok we will guide everyone .
Riya and Arjun looked at each other with confusion.behir understood them then Bela replies
Bela : when we love a person,we will go to any measures to see our love happy, right riya ?
Riya nodded her head in yes then
Mahir: and we can fight with anyone to save our pyar right Arjun ?
Arjun nodded his head in yes.
Everyone understood about the situation behir are talking and smiled looking at Ariya .

Sasha took the matter in their hands and
Sasha : shall we start marriage rituals.
Everyone nodded their heads and Ariya sat in mandap .

Everyone are very happy with this marriage

Marriage completed

Behir :. Happy married Life and now  we should go to naaglok.
They went from there.
Everyone are happy.
They consumated their marriage .

After 6 months

In  ETF OFFICE
everyone are discussing about a case . Suddenly riya fell down unconscious. They took her to hospital.
Everyone are tensed and called their families and everyone came to hospital and waiting for doctor

Doctor came from ward
Doctor: congratulations she is pregnant.

Everyone are jumping with  happiness.
Arjun went inside
Arjun: riya ,are you alright? I am so happy,riya . We are going to be parents. Why are you silent ,are you not happy .....
Before Arjun could continue riya kissed him so he could stop .
Riya : I am so happy Arjun . We will name the baby roshini if baby is girl and for boy Rohit .

Everyone are listening to her words and said at once
We are ok any name .we are so happy.

After 9 months
A baby girl is born and they named her as roshini and lived happily with everyone.

So guys story is completed and thank you for your time and replies ❤️☺️💞❤️.

I love you guys alot .
If you want another Book on any pair, please inform me. I will try to write on them.

So guys bye
Love 💞❤️❤️💗💞❤️❤️