♥ Welcome home! ♥

"We're here" Eunbi speak loudly to wake the girls from dreamland. "Can I have 5 minute more. I'm so sleepy" Wonyoung mumbled quietly. "No, go inside" Eunbi said continuously. Then everyone get off the cars, introduced me to see a white modern house with a little swing and garden in front of the house. While I look and admired the beauty of the agritecture, one of them came in front of me said. "Do you want me to help get your stuff ?" Chaeyeon speaks. "It's okay, I can handle it myself" I rejected softly. "Never mind, I want to help" She said while grab my luggage and walk inside. She turn her face to me again and wave softly as a sign for me to follow her inside.

'Wow this is huge' the view inside is beautiful. A big hallway that leads us to the living room. The living room is very modern. There are a smart TV, the game plays and board games. And it was link with the kitchen that contains a tools for cooking. Lastly, the dinner table that was suitable for twelve people. 'Is this a castle or what?' I asking myself and watch everything carefully

"Hey everyone, come here!" Eunbi calling everyone to meet in the living area. "Now, we are having a new manager, so we have to random the room, okay?"
She said continuously. "Never mind, I can stay with her" Yena said. "This is unfair, I want to stay with her too" Yuri said. "Me too" Wonyoung said. "Me too" Chaeyeon also speaks. "Should we let her choose her roomates?" Eunbi said to break the chaos. "Yes!" Everyone speaks. Then everyone turn to face me and having a curious face. "Why everyone let me choose, I think we should random" I said. "Okay then random" Eunbi said.

"1,2,3...." "Wonyoung!" Eunbi spoke out of slience. "Yayyyy" Wonyoung shout loudly and dance like a happy rabbit. "But I want to stay with her too" everyone said. "Should we let her stay with everyone, like one person one week" Yujin said. "Yesss" everyone agreed. "Okay, so Wonyoung you are the first" Eunbi said.

"Unnie let's go to our room" Wonyoung said and everyone stares her intensely. "Okay" I said and grab my luggage. "Here is my room" Wounyoung said and open the door. Inside there are a lot of pink stuff and a cute rabbit doll. 'Wow, so cute' I think. "Unnie, there are only one bed, so you can sleep with me" Wonyoung said. "I can sleep on the couch" I answer immediately. "No, I won't let you, please sleep with meeeee" She said sweetly. "Okay, sure" I said. "Yay!" She said and hug me tightly.

"You guys come down stairs" Yena open door and said. "What are you doing?" She continued. "Nothing, I just want to hug unnie" Wonyoung said. "Whatever! Go downstairs now" Yena said aggressively and close the door.

Then me and Wonyoung come downstairs reveal everyone on the couch watching the movie. "What movie?" Wonyoung asked curiously. "Conjuring" Yuri said. "I'm scared, can you just turn it off" Yena said. "No, it almost reach the climax" Yuri continued. "Y/N ahh.. can you sit beside me, I'm scared" She said and move to give a space. "Sure" I walk there and sit beside her.
"Boom" The jump scared appear everyone jump out of their seat and scream like there are a murderer in the house. But then it was like a time stop, I turn my face to my left side and saw a cute cheek slowly coming to my side. I was about the look where it came from, There is a pair of lips attach to my cheeks. And everything was faster she immediately pull out. "Oh, Mianne" She said shyly. "K-Kwenchanna" I also said shyly. 'What am I thinking?'

"Hey, turn it off!" Eunbi said. Then Yuri grab the remote and turn the TV off.
"Should we eat dinner?" Chaeyeon speaks. "But there are nothing In the refrigerator" Nako speaks out from nowhere. "I can go buy the food for you guys, I'm your manager remember?" I said. " Then, I'll go too" Hyewon said. "Why?" Yena said. "I can remember what everyone like, then I should go to supermarket with her too" She said. "Okay, let's go" I said.

At supermarket....
"What should we cook?" I asked Hyewon. "Should we do ttokbokki, and grilled streaky pork?" Hyewon said. "Okay, let's go buy it" I said and walk in the supermarket.

"Unnie, which one should we buy?" I asked and grab the two package of streaky pork. "Maybe this one" She said and I put in the cart. "I'll go get vegetable, wait here" Hyewon said and leave the cart with me. 'Where did she go?'

Hyewon come back with a vegetable in her hands. "Y/N ah..should we buy the chips and drinks, so we can have a little party tonight, everyone will like it" Hyewon suggest with her eyes blink cutely. "Let me check the schedule first" I said and look the data in my phones. "Tomorrow we don't have any work, so okay, let's party" I said with a cheerful smile. Then we walked to the snack shelf. "Which one?" I asked. "Umm..So this one, this one, this one..." Hyewon grab a lot of chips and put it in the cart."Ehh..I think that should be enough" I said. "Which one do you like?" Hyewon asked and turn her faces to me slowly. "Umm..this one" I turn my face away and pick one of the snacks. "This one? Maybe I should eat that a lot so you can like me too. Am I right?" She said out of the blue. "What?!" I said shyly. "Nothing....we should finish buying now it's late" She said. Then a smile on my lips are form. 'What is this feeling?'

At home...
"We're here" I said as we arrive home. Then a small figure ran out from the kitchen "What did you buy?" Nako came out and help me bring the food to the kitchen."Tokkbokki and grilled streaky pork" I answered. "Wow, it gonna be so delicious, and what's these" She said pointing another bag of food. "It was a chips and drink, we'll have a little party tonight" I answered excitingly. "Waa...it's going to be fun" She said.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love