Lê†'§ gê† ï†

"Let's eat" Eunbi said and carry the food out from the kitchen. "Wow, it's look delicious" Chaewon said and ran to the dinner table. "Yay, my pork" Nako said and ran to smell the streaky pork. "Ya! It's my pork!" Yena said and steal the streaky pork from the trey. "Hey, stop! Both of you" Eunbi shout to control her children. Then both of them are sit quietly acting like they feel guilty, which they are not. "Now, let's eat" Chaeyeon said to break the slience.

Then I leaved the living room and walked to the dinner room with Sakura. We were busy talking about games. But then we need to stop in front of the dinner room because eleven eyes are staring towards our direction. "And what games you.." Sakura stopped speak and turn her face to everybody. "What's wrong" She said continuously. "I don't know either" I said and look at Sakura. She then shake her head as a sign to walk there. I just nodded my head and walk there with Sakura.

"Where have you been?" Chaeyeon asked and everyone look very curious. "Nothing, just playing games" Sakura said. "Yes, we just play games" I said to support her. "Why you don't invite me!" Yena said and pout like a baby. "It's a coincidence, I just walked in living room, and then we played it together, that's all" I explained. "All right, Alright, let's eat before it's cold" Eunbi said

Then everyone grab the fork and eat the streaky pork happily.

5 minutes later

"Oh, I forgot the kimchi fried rice, wait a minute" Chaeyeon said and ran to get the dish from the kitchen. A minute later, she ran back with a large bowl of fried rice and placed it in the middle of the table. "Here" she said and everyone look at the dishes with the sprinkle eyes. "It's look delicious" Hitomi said and everyone get the spoon and start eating. "Is it delicious?" Chaeyeon said. "It's very delicious" Yena said while the kimchi fried rice are still in her mouth. "You should swallow them first!" Eunbi said. While they are argued about the behavior, Chaeyeon make a way to me. "Umm...Is it good, Y/N?" Chaeyeon said with a curious face. "Yes, very delicious" I said and smile widely. "Yay, I need to taste it many times, because you said we should add sugar, I thought you might not like it" She said pouting. Then someone in the table cough. "You two did it together?" Yuri asked while she coughing. 'She's quick, I lost the opportunity again, nooo' Yuri think and put the fried in her mouth aggressively. "She came and help me seasoning it, she quite good at cooking" Chaeyeon said. "Wow, so cool. Can you did it for me next time? I'll be a good helper" Yuri said with a sweet eyes. Then everyone look at her like she does something wrong. "Sure, why not" I said and smile to her, then she smile back to me.

Later, every things are the same, except my stomach are full of pork and ttokbokki. Then I stand up and walk directly to kitchen. "Where are you going?" Chaeyeon said which make me turn around to look at her. "I'm full, I'll go to the kitchen" I said and walk there.

At the kitchen...
"Hey, what are doing here? Wash the dishes?" Chaewon appeared and asked. "Nothing, just put the dishes in the sink. "O-Okay.." she said and turn around like she's going somewhere else, but then she turned her face to me again. "Let me help you" She said and look sincerely into my eyes. "Help what?" I asked curiously. She said nothing, just lift her arm up a little bit and move her finger closer to my face. She placed her finger on my lips slightly, she slides her thumbs to the end of my lips soft and slow, to clean the ttokbokki sauce that stick at the corner. I widen my eyes due to the unexpected events 'Her finger are so warm and soft, like I can be melt anytime, her face right now are similar to the angel,  sweet smiles and her honey eyes are too much for me'.
"Finish" she whisper softly and clean her hands with a wet tissue paper. "Kassammida" I said blushing. "Your welcome" She whisper and stares into my eyes.
Then I felt like my hands was cold and shaking, because I don't know what to do. I never felt like this or having a boyfriend before. Suddenly, Chaewon gazed to my hands. "Your hands are shaking, are you alright?" She said and put both of her hands around my cold white hands. I widen my eyes 'Omg, what to do. She's holding my hands'. Chaewon then felt that something unusual, she lower her gaze to my hand. "Your hands are very cold, are you sure you alright?" She said worried. "I'm okay" I said and nodded. "But I thought you are not" " You might got a fever" she said leave her hands from mine and placed it on my forehead instead. "Omo, what are you doing?" I said and step back. "Just check" She said and continued doing. "Don't move" She said continuous.

A fews minute later...

We have been in that position for a while, so I have break the silence. "Do you finish checking?"  I said and look up to her, which it made me found out that she's looking at me all the time. Her honey eyes focusing on my sprinkle eyes. "What do you think?....I just finished checking a long long time ago, just wanna be like this for a while...Do you think it cute?" she whispered. My face turn red quickly, I quickly put her hands away from my forehead, and cover my face with my hands. "Umm..Then I'll go" I said and nervously quickly ran out. 'Pabo' I thought and smile like a idiots and calm myself a little bit.

"Y/N, Party is ready!" Everyone in the living room shout loudly.
"I'll be there soon" I said and ran there.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.