🍮💝 ι✯Ⓩ𝓸ηє'𝓼 ⓚ𝓲𝐭Ćℍ𝒆𝕟 👻✌

"Waa...tonight gonna be fun" Nako said and run to the kitchen, then I followed her to the destination.
"You guys are back?" Chaeyeon said from the kitchen. "Ne..What are you doing?" I asked. "We have seen an ingredients in the kitchen, so I cooked" Chaeyeon said pointing the kimchi and rice. "Wow, kimchi fried rice, look so delicious. Can I help?" I said. "Sure, can you get salt, sugar and pepper for me please" Chaeyeon said and smile sweetly to me. "Wait a moment" I said and go get a seasoning from the kitchen shelf.

But the problem is the shelf is too high, and I can't reach those ingredients. "Umm..Chaeyeon unnie, I think it's too high, wait a minute, I'll go get a chair" While I said and ready to get a chairs. Someone's hand  grab the ingredients from behind, which make my back is now against her body. I slowly turn my face to her and I saw a familiar person. "Here" she said and handed it to me. "Kamsammida" I said and look down shyly, because our body is so close, her hands are rest against the wall which my body are in between those long arm, like a Korean series. "Don't need to be shy, if you need help next time, just tell me, I'll be there.." She said.

Then there was a loud called "Ahh Yujin, come here, your cloths are everywhere" Eunbi shouted from outside. "Ahh, Shinja" Yujin said in disappointment. "Just go, or she'll be angry" I said. "Umm..Okay" she said and slowly step behind. As she get out from the kitchen, I started to clam myself down and walk to Chaeyeon's cooking station.

At cooking station...

"Here" I said and put it on the counter beside Chaeyeon. "What took you so long" She said and look at me curiously. "Nothing, I can't grab it, so I just go get some help" I said and she nodded. "Can you seasoning it for me, I need to get something" I nodded and she walked out to somewhere. "Sure" I said while lower the fire, pick up the spoon and start taste the 'kimchi fried rice'.

"Is it good?" A familiar voice said and I just nodded without looking who it was. "But I think we need to add more sugar" I said. "Really?" She said and then suddenly hold my hand put the spoon into her mouth. She stares into my eyes, and smile a little. "Umm..yes, I think we need more sugar" Chaeyeon said and grab a sugar bottle near me, which make my face close to her even more. I slightly close my eyes to avoid the eye contact. "Too close?" She asked. I didn't says anything just a little nodded. She smirk and said "You can go, it almost finish, I'll handle it after this". "Okay" I said and run out with my face red as a tomatoes.

As a time passed by, I stopped walking and panting near the living room, suddenly the loud bang are spread all over the house. 'What happened' I thought. I started to walk slower and try to listen where the voice came from, and I found out that the sound came from living room. As I walked in, I saw a beautiful and cool figure busy pressing those keyboard and give a full attention to a game on her computer. I walked to her slowly try not to disturb her busy time, as I walked closer to her, I see a action game and a lot of weapons. 'She's so cool when playing games' I thought. I look at her like it was a dream until.

"Oh, Y/N. What are doing here?" Sakura said to snapped my thought. "Umm..I heard a gunshot, so I'm here to check" I answered and clear my throat. "Mianne, it's too loud, isn't it" she said with a guilty look. "It's okay, I should continued playing" as I walked out Sakura grab my wrist and asked. "Wait, do you want to play with me?" She asked. "Sorry, but I don't know how to play" I said and scrub my neck. "Kwenchanna, I can teach you" She said and widen her eyes to convince me. "Okay, but I gonna ruin everything, if you let me play with you" I said as warning sign. "Never mind, I want to play with you" She said and drag me down to sit beside her. "Can you hold this for me please" she said and stand up. "Sit here, I'm going to teach you" she said. I didn't answer anything, just nodded and sit down on her seat. Then she hold my hand and put it on A,S,W,D. "This four is using for walking forward, backward, left and right. The mouse here is using for control the view, okay?" She said and I nodded. "Try it" She said and open the games. While she open the games, she pull herself closer to the monitor, and her side face is closer to mine. 'Her side face is aesthetic' I said and stares at her face as long as possible. "You know stares is illegal" She said but still clicking and pay attention to the gameplay. "Mianne" I said and look down. "It's okay, stares as long as you like" She said and smile to me. Then a loud music start, and it pulled my attention to the monitor. It was a battle action game, and then she let me start the first game.

10 minutes passed by...
"Oh, I'm lose again" I said in disappointment. "Never mind, this time I'm going to help you" She said. "How? There's only one seat" I said curiously. "I'll show you later, now start the game" She said. "Okay then" I said and click the mouse to press the replay button.

While I played, it was the same, I kept losing my blood and look like it's going to over soon. I sign in disappointment, and suddenly Sakura come closer and hold both of my hand. "What are doing?" I asked and turn to watch her. "I'm helping you" she said and continued focusing. She didn't angry or scold at me, but she helped me to learn more. "You should focusing on game, not my face" she said continuously. I just smile and turn my face to computer. 'So cute' I thought.

"Yay, you won" she said happily. "Nah, it was not me, it was you. How I gonna win this game" I said pointing my lips, and she just giggle.

"Hey everyone, dinner is ready. Come to eat" Eunbi said loudly.
"Okay" Everyone reply.
"We should go" I suggested and Sakura nodded in agreement.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.