👍🏻💕𝐓𝔀εⓁV€ 𝐞ⓝ𝕕ĮŇ𝐆ⓢ 👄🤟🏻

twelve ending!, thank you so much for commenting your ideas, it means a lot to me.
———————————————————————————————————————————-

A. Wonyoung,
If you choosing this girl : "Shinja! You choosing me? I'll not make you regret"
After you two have start dating for a few months, people around are always see you as a perfect cute couple. She always smile widely while her arms clingy to yours, her beautiful eyes never leave yours for long, she loved to see you closed your eyes and enjoyed a touch from her massages. While you having a hard time, she always sitting next to you listen all words, and helps you relax by her head massages. You two often wore a couple pajamas, and you usually sleep on her lap. The kiss is random, but she likes to scrunch her nose with yours with both of your eyes closed. Lastly, she is the best wake up call you ever had. " Unnie! wake up! or I'll kiss you" she said smiling while hovered you with her hand cupped your face. "Go ahead"

B. Yena,
If you choosing this girl : "Really? Then....I guess you'll be my one and only 'baby'"
After a few dates, you can tell she is very protective and get jealous easily when someone tried to approach you. She likes to hold your hands everywhere you go, or you can says holding your waist. You two likes playing games and cuddling, she also used the same blanket as you, and her hands are never leave your waist. She usually like to stroke your hairs and kiss your forehead. You both like to wear couple sweater, same design with different colors. For the kiss, you guys like to peck more than long kiss, but if it need to be long....it'll very passionate and soft. Last thing...she is like your second brother. "Do you think you gonna go out with that skirt?! You know what....wear it only when you're with me".

C. Yujin,
If you choosing this girl : "I told you..I'm the one and only oppa for you"
It takes a while for you to get to know her well, she's always energetic and gives you the brightest smile. She always helping you grabbing things from above and said "what if you didn't have me as your girlfriend, what you wanna do?" She said and handed you a pepper bottles. "Then I'm gonna get some help" You said tried to be confident. "Then..I gonna be that person" she said smiling. She likes when you are sleep on her shoulder, while you takes a bus, you guys always shared a headphones and listen to your favorites song. The kissed is more like pecks, but sometimes it can get to the heat point. She likes when you patted her head while she slipped her tongue out like a puppy. And lastly she has the cutest goodbye massages "Are you gonna leaving me without kiss? Just one? (Puppy eyes)".

D. Chaeyeon,
If you choosing this girl : "Y/n...thank you...I'll be your best girlfriend" (crying)
"Y/n...what do you think?" She said used her spoon to feed me her kimchi fried rice. "I think.." I said while thinking. "More sweet?" She said and I nodded matching her idea. "Adding sugars is not healthy, you know? How about we kiss?". She likes to makes you blush with her beautiful word. She also likes to cook for you and definitely tied a bow on your apron. Back hug is somethings you can experience often, her heads lean on your shoulder while you washing the dishes, her hands running around your waist. Cleaning is one rule that she followed and she'll be mad if you didn't washing the dish or put you cloths in random place. For the kiss, mostly long...she likes to take time with it and gives her loves as much as possible, she likes to grab your back of the head and stroke your hair while her lips are dancing around yours. Lastly, she's like your second mother. "Y/n...you didn't washing the dishes again..do it! or no cuddles for week!"

E. Eunbi,
If you choosing this girl : "please..finally, let me take care of you"
You guys are more like adults couple, you're sweet but you guys didn't like to show your love in public. She likes to kiss your cheeks and laughing at your shocking reactions. She likes to buy anything's she see and thinking of you. She's really care about you, your feeling is the first priority, seeing your beautiful smile can give her the brightest day. But she's so stubborn and didn't like to follow some of your ideas. "Unnie..let's go home, your tired. You have been practice all day" you said worried. "You can go home first, sweetheart" she said and continued dancing. " then you left me no choice" You walking to her and immediately took her in my embrace in bridal style. "What are you doing" she said looking to you with shocking expression. "Go home" I said walking out of studio. "Stop! Putting me down" she said struggling. "..If you keep moving..I'm going to kiss you right now" You said and continued walking to your cars.