♙🐚 ρE尺ᵐ𝒾SŞi𝕠N 🍔😲

"Y/n, can we talk" the girl peek inside.

"Sure, what's about it?" I said and patted the area next to me for her to sit. She sat down lightly and look at me. "In this weekend, it was the week before we promote 'fiesta', we all want to celebrate" she said. "Oh, where you wanna go?" I asked and my eyes are on her as well. "Amusement park, everybody said that" she said nodding her head. "I see, then Eunbi unnie, you are the leader. What you think?" I asked back to her. "I think.....we want to relax a bit. We kind of practice all day" she said. " but your guys schedule nowadays are free right, we didn't went to practice since last Wednesday" I said and she pout. "Okay then, if you all are practice hard today, Saturday will be a fun day" I said and she cheering loud across the room. "Thank you" she said and left the room, one seconds later, downstairs is a mess, all I can hear is people screaming, cheering, laughing. "What a kids" I murmur and lay on the bed lightly looking at the ceiling smiling.

Next morning....

Eight o'clock and my clock are getting louder. I sit up straight and stretch myself looking aside try to find Wonyoung, but she is not here. "Wonyoung-ah, in the bathroom?" I said loud for her to hear, but no response. "Are you alright in there" I said once again and walk to the bathroom. "Wonyoung-ah" I said and slightly grab the knob. It was unlocked. I open it and peek inside, afraid to see something. But there no a figure in here. "Strange, she woke up early?" I said to myself and doing my routine.

When everything was finished, I open the door and walk downstairs. "What is that smell?" I used my nose to sniff like a dog. "It smell like pancake?!" I said and rush downstairs. "Y/n-ahh" Wonyoung went straight to me and hug me. "Why are you woke up so early today" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Because I want to be your good girl" she said and I patted her head lightly. "You made pancakes?" I asked she make her mouth 'oh' "yes, we make pancakes" she said. "Pancakes is coming" someone shout from the kitchen bending my focus to her. "Here" she said and place them on the table. "All of you woke up early? Impossible" I said and giggled. "Unnie, we are morning person not a night owl" Yuri said cross her arms and pout cutely. "Really?" I asked and she nodding in serious tone. "Then who send me a massage at 1 am" I said and look at her. "What massages?" Chaeyeon asked. "Okay! Okay! It was my massages" Yuri finally admit her action. "What Yuri text to her?" Minju asked. "Nothing, just a goodnight massages" I said and everyone look at each other, except Yuri who covering her face with her hands. "Alright, let's eat, so we can go practice" I said and handed everybody a plate.

Then we put all plate in the sink and start washing the dishes. "Y/n! I'm help you" Chaeyeon rush into the kitchen while holding glasses.  "I can do it" I said and continued wipe the plate. "Let's me help, so we can get there earlier" she said. "You seem really like dancing" I said and look at her. "Yes, I'm crazy about it" she said and open the faucet causing the water to flowing along. "This evening, I like to record myself dancing, can you be my cameraman?" She asked. "Sure" I answered and nodding my head smiling to her, makes her red cheeks hotter like a summer.

"Finish!" I said while stretching my back. Chaeyeon just smile slightly response my actions. "You are like a little kid, you know" she said laughing. "I'm not a kid actually" I said death glaring to her. "Look, your apron are soaking" she said point the apron that I'm wearing. "It just an accident" I said with high pitch tone. She laughing coving her mouth and said "let me help" her hands pass through my waist to the back bone, like a loose hug. She pull the ribbon lightly to release the node. Her white fluffy face are really close to mine, her cheek is white flourish like it has a white aura escapes her face, all the rays are sharp attacking my eyes. Her pupils slightly move to the corner of her eyes, met mine stares at it like an addicted drug. "Stares at me?" She asked teasingly. I suddenly look to the other ways and did a fake cough. "Aniyo" I said in serious tone. "I thought you are the one who are admit to your actions, but I think I guess wrong" she said, I look at her with a death glare. "Okay, I admit it, I stares. Okay?" I said and turn the other side with my face feel relieve. She walk closer to my back causing me to turn back "what else?...." while I was let the word out from my mouth her nose was touching mine, she lean further and pass my face to my right ears. "Hope you like what you see" she whisper sent the vibration to my body. Then she walk pass me outside, letting me breath heavily in the kitchen using the counter to help my balance.

I peek outside seeing everyone packing their stuff ready to leave the house to the dance studio. While I was peeking checking the situation, someone spotted me which makes me turn to her, it was her again.. Chaeyeon. She laughs a little bit and wink at me. Leaving me response to her again. My jaw drop causing from a sudden actions. 'Is she trying to flirting?' I thought and walked outside to gather everyone. "Okay, everyone the van is here, let's go" I said getting the attention from members.