𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖!

After I said "she might be resting right now" everyone are stayed as quiet as possible to help her sleep, but some of them are also worried about Eunbi unnie, so some of them have go and check on her. "How is she?" Chaeyeon asked a few people who walking downstairs. "Sleeping" Yena said and Chaeyeon nodded in response. I turned my face upward to watch the clock and it's said '18:00'. 'I think it's dinner time'. "Hey everyone, I'll go wake her up, so she can take the medicine, it's late now" I said and everyone nodded. "Oh..I think I'll cook something, so she can eat it before take those medicine" Chaeyeon said and run to the kitchen. Then I turned around and start taking a step on stairs, but a hand grab my wrist, I turned around and look into her eyes. "Please look after her..." Wonyoung said. I nodded and patted her head.

Upstairs....
My feet touch the wood floor slowly hope she didn't hear those footsteps. I opened the door slowly and peek inside from the door. The view let me see a beautiful girl lying on the dark red bed. Her eyes closed tightly, her lips form a little smile, her hands are holding bunny doll, everything about her just very aesthetics. I walked inside and take a long route around her bed. Then allowed myself to sit in front of her. "Eunbi unnie" I whispered and shake her a little bit. A few seconds later, she slowly blink her eyes and started sitting properly. "Why are you here?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "I just wanna wake you up to take the medicine" I said and she nodded "okay..". Then she started moved herself near the edge of the bed. "Where are you going?" I asked and she answered "bathroom". I nodded and watched her trying to walk. But suddenly her unbalance walks are coming again, she lost her balance cause her body to fall to the ground with her hand tried to grab the chairs. "Unnie!" I shout and run to her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked immediately. "Kwenchanna" she said and wave her hands. I help her stand up and sit on the chair she tried to grab before. "Sit here, wait a minute, I'll go get the gel" I said and run to get them. I sat down in front of her and pulled her legs to me as same as before. "I can do it myself" she said and tried to push. "No, you are not allowed to, I'm your manager" I said and continued placed the gel on her ankle. "Can you just stop being so stubborn?" I said and look at her. "I just don't want you and everyone worried" she answered. "If you listen and doing what I asked for, then it would make me less worried about you, arraso" I said and she quiet. "Finish" I said and put her legs the same place. "Can I go to bathroom now" she said and point to the bathroom. "Sure, but let me help you stand" I said. "Ne" she said as a response.

I hold her right arms and help her stand up properly. "Okay" I said and let her go to the bathroom. A few minutes later.... "Unnie, are you finish?" I said loudly. "Yes, give me a few seconds" She said. Then the door was unlocked reveal the new fresh Eunbi unnie. "Let's go everyone are waiting" She said and start walking toward me. "Okay" I said and help her walked by hold her right arms. But unfortunately she lost her balanced like she was hit by other planets. She falled down right beside me, but luckily I hold her tight. As soon as she dropped I pulled her up with my right hand and other's goes to her waist. Her body flew toward me with her eyes wide open and honestly it's was like a Kdrama scene. Her nose slight touch mine, the electric shock run through my body and she look in to my eyes surprisingly. After a few seconds she Blink few times and break the hug "mianne, I should be more careful" she said looking to the floor, "...Never mind, I going to help you anyway" I said. "Let's go" I said continuously and hold her in the same position.

Downstairs....
I hold her carefully to downstairs, there is no accident occur anymore because I hold her tightly like this hug is not gonna loose. As we step down, everyone look at us worried. "Eunbi unnie, kwenchannayo?" Sakura said and run to help me hold her on the another side. "Kwenchanna, you don't have to help, I'm fine" she said. Sakura didn't answer but she continued holding her to reach the couch.

"Finishhh!" Chaeyeon shout out from the kitchen. She ran out with a large pan and plates. "What did you cook?" I asked curiously. "Umm..fried chicken and cold noodles" She said. "Wow..it must be delicious" I said with my mouth full with saliva. "Let's eat Eunbi unnie" I said and help her to the dinner table.

After that, everyone run to the dinner table and eat like a huge giant. "Eat slower, be careful" I turned my face to Yuri. She nodded and tried to eat slower. "You too, Yena" I said and look at her. She also nodded and trying to do what I asked for. After everyone are full, people started grabbing their plates to the sink. "Eunbi unnie, here" I walked to her and handed her a medicine. "Thanks" She said and put them into her mouth followed by water. "I'll help you get rest" I said and I bring her upstairs.
I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for to asleep. She lied down and closing her eyes and enter the dreamland peacefully. I stood up and walk out quietly like a black cat.

As soon as I went down stairs a girl running toward me. "Hey, can I talk to you" she said rubbing her neck. "Sure, what's about it" I asked curiously.

"About..you" she said.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.