░▒▓█ 𝓦ℍάт S𝒽𝕦oᒪᗪ 𝐈 𝐃𝓸? █▓▒░

'What should I do?' I thought and lay myself down on the couch.

'I should ask my friend, she can help' I thought and picking up the phones from my bag.

"Yobusayo?" A girl voice said through the wire. "Hey, can we talk for a little bit, I have a problem" I said with a nervous shaking voice. "What's your problem, it's midnight" she said and sign. "I think some people in Iz*one likes me" I said in slow pace. "Shinjayo?" She said shocking from the other ends of the calls. "Shinja, some of them are flirting with me" I said and put my hands on my forehead. "But you are not sure right?" She  asking. "Yes, I'm not sure" I said. "Then you should prove it by yourself" She said. "What?!" I said confusingly. "You should prove it, so we can know what to do next" she said confidently. "Okay, but how?" I asked. "You said they're flirting with you right" she said. "Yes" I answered. "Then...you should flirt back, and you'll know who's really like you" she said. "Okay...I'll try" I said. "Jajayo!" My friend said and hang up right away.

'Okay...flirt back' I thought while close my eyes. 'Oh no, I should go showering' I thought and spring myself then walk upstairs after closing all the light.

As soon as I walk up to second floor, everything was quiet. I slowly push the bedroom door slowly and quietly, be afraid that Wonyoung will wake up from her dreamland. As I walked inside I met a little girl sleep peacefully on the light pink bed. I slowly stepped inside, but suddenly she spring herself up straight with her eyes closed. "Wonyoung! What are you doing?" I whispering. But there are no response, so I slowly put her body in the same position as before. Then I start grabbing my pajamas and go to the bathroom.

15 minutes later...
I walked out from the bathroom and placed the towel around my head. As I walked in front of the mirror, I saw Wonyoung sit straight on her bed. I turned around to check her. "Wonyoung, are you sleeping?" I asked and walked closer to her. Again she didn't answer, so I started the same method, but this times it was different, she woke up. "Unnie..What's happened?" She said in sleepy voice. "I think you might have a sleep walking right" I asked concernly. "Yes, how do you know?" She asked and rubbing her eyes. "You just sit up straight twice" I said louder. "Mianne, I should told you first." She said and look up to me. "Never Mind, sleep now" I said and walk to other side to lay myself down beside her. "Unnie..can you help me?" She said and turned her face to me. "What?" I said while setting up the alarm. "Can I hug you?" She said really really quiet, so I can't heard her. "What are you saying, I can't hear you" I said and lay myself down beside her. "Can I hug you?" She said it again with a louder voice. "Why?" I look at her in concern. "Umm..I think it'll help with the sleepwalking issues" she said unconfidently. "Umm...sure" I said and nodded. "Yay! you're the cutest unnie" She said hug me tightly, which make her cute cheek squish with mine. "Wonyoung...I think it's too tight" I said with my body straight like a wood. "Oh, sorry unnie" she said loose the hug. "But, kamsamida" she said whispering in my ears. I just giggle because it really ticking me so hard. "Stop! It's tickling me!" I said laughing. She just nodded cutely and sleep peacefully with her head on my shoulder. I just smile and closed my eyes to enter the dreamland.

In the morning....
The sunlight touch my cheeks softly, and I suddenly blinking response to the sunlight. I slowly open my eyes fully and looking around the room. But my sight need to be stopped from going somewhere because a beautiful lady who laying beside me, her faces is completely bright and sweet. Her eyes are shut tightly and her lips are form a smile. I watch her like she was a television or Netflix, but my stares need to be ends because she seem awake. Before she could open her eyes fully, I shut my eyes tightly and play a role as a sleeping beauty. "Unnie, I know you are awake!" She said and pinch my nose. "Hehehe" I laugh nervously and open my eyes. "How do you know?" I asked and look at her curiously. "You stares to me like I was a TV program or something" she said rubbing her eyes. "Sorry, but you're beautiful" I said and look into her eyes. "You are beautiful too" She said and stares back at me. We suddenly frozen from an action before. Then a minute late, consciousness hit me so hard, and I just noticed what I have done. 'I'm flirting?' I thought. "Umm.. I think we should go showing" I said in slow pace. "No....until I get what I want!" She said pouting. "What is it?" I said look at her. "Umm...."she mumbled and suddenly peck my cheeks. "What are you..." Before I could finish the sentence she stand up hurried and run to the bathroom. 'Shinja' I thought and smile a little.

After that 15 minutes...
Wonyoung peeking from the bathroom door, seeing me napping on the same place. She walking out slowly and quietly like a cat. And go around the bed, she lean closer to me. And suddenly she kiss my cheeks harshly and said "Unnie, it's morning now, go shower!" She said and did a funny face. "Ahh...Shinja" I said and stand up. "What are you doing?!" I whining. "Wake you up" she said. "You should go showering before it's late, hahaha" she said again and doing a serious face. I just giggled and grab the towel and went in the bathroom.

10 minutes later..
I walking out and dry my hair with the towel. "Wonyoung-ah, is this yours?" I asked and pick up a piece of silk cloths. Suddenly I look it closer and I found out that it was hers... "Unnie, what are you doing!" She said and suddenly grab her cloths out of my hands. "It was my underwear" she said and hide her face with her hands. "Hahaha, never mind, I'm your manager anyway, no need to be shy" I said and tap her shoulder. "Unnie!" She said whining and walk out of the bathroom. "We should go downstairs" I said and hold her hand as I sign of inviting. She just nodded and pout cutely. Then we walked down.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.