Chapter 3

- Jesenia

It's late.. beyond my bed time. three-ten AM to be exact. we'd just finished our third movie and Prince and Aubrey were getting ready to leave. Roc and Sophia were knocked out on the recliner.

Me and Ray were cleaning up.

"Alright guys... ima take Aubrey home, then head on home." Princeton said

I smiled.

"Alright cocoa puff.." I grinned.

He hugged me tightly.

"See Ya Senia.." he said

"Alright Prince.." Ray said

"Alright man."

"Bye aubrey!" I smiled and hugged her.

Prince and Aubrey headed out the door.

Ray dumped the trash into the trash can, and came back to the living and sighed, looking at a sleeping Sophia on Roc.

"I oughta get her home." he said.

"You-you don't have to leave.." I stuttered.

He knitted his eyebrows together.

"I mean.. it's three am, once you wake her up she won't go back to sleep and then you'll be up all night and -"

I was cut off by warm lips pressing against mine.

The moment was sweet and tender, it tingled inside me and arose a joyful feeling.

"If you wanted me to stay just say so." Ray said against my lips.

"Stay...please?" I whispered.

He smirked.

"Okay...get roc out first." he chuckled

I laughed and watched Ray walk off to the back.

"Ok ok." I said

I went over to roc and lightly took Sophia off his chest and gently laid her on my shoulder.

"Roc" I whispered as i lightly shook him.

He jolted up and looked at me.

"Go on home, I got Soph.." I whispered.

"Mmmmh." roc said high sleep, he mumbled something that I didn't quite catch.

He stood up out the chair and kissed Sophia's cheek and my head.

"Night roc.." I said as I watched him walk out.

I looked at Sophia who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

"Gotta get you ready for bed stink." I said to her.

I gently laid her on the couch and took her out her clothes and slipped a pull-up on her and her pink an yellow Onesie.

She whined a little and I picked her up and rocked her, putting her back to sleep.

Once she dozed off, I took her too the guest room. well the guest room that became her room. Hey, she was the only guest I had anyway.

"Night sophi." I smiled and watched her peacefully sleep on the bed.

I walked out lightly cracking the door.

"Ray." I whispered through the house.

"Ray I -" I walked in my room to see Ray had gotten himself comfortable, in my bed and was fast asleep.

I smirked and got myself ready for bed and slowly slipped In bed beside Ray.

Falling into a deep peaceful sleep.