Day 3

Lillie's Diary:

Why does Mr. Kukui have to be the kind who likes field research? We were outside for some research on pokemon and immediately a rattata jumped up and I freaked out. I screamed louder than I would've liked but thankfully Ash shooed the rattata away, I guess he would have experience with this stuff, and he didn't even say anything about my pokephobia. I guess maybe he's had it at one point? I don't know, but the rest of the day passed without incident. I learned that Mallow is an amazing chef, how can she cook that well? Her food is better than what my Mom cooks, no offense to her. Lana's still my best friend so far, turns out Lana is squeamish of bug types, who would've thought? Kiawe's grown on me a little, turns out he's acted the way he does, just so he can live his own life. Sophacles, well the only 3 things I know about him is his appearance, his specialty in electric types, and his habit of sleeping. Mallow appears to have developed a crush on Ash already, but Ash is either too dense to notice, or ignoring her feelings. Ash is nice to his friends, and I guess I'm one now. I like him as a friend as well, just a friend though, Mallow can have him for all I care.

Ash's Diary:

Traveling outside? This pattern seems familiar. Lillie got scared by a rattata, but I shooed it away, Misty was squeamish with certain pokemon as well, so I knew what I was doing. Also, Mallow's food is amazing, sorry Brock but there's a new chef in town. Mallow apparently learned from her parents, but I don't care as long as she can cook like that! Lana reminds me more of Misty everyday, she hates bug types as well. Maybe Lana is a 5th Waterflower sister? HAHAHAHAH, that's not true but it would be funny if it was. Kiawe is also so cool, he's a ladies man for sure, then again so am I, but I'm also a heartbreaker. Clemont tells me that Serena can't get over me. Sorry! Sophocles is a lot like my Rowlett, they both sleep forever. Lillie, well I don't know what to think about her. She's so introverted and unfortunately the only way I can get to know people is by talking. I'm still having plenty of fun though. Kukui's letting me stay at his house, he spends his nights with Professor Burnet anyways. He's a great teacher though, he's having us research in the great outdoors! This is going to be so much fun!